(11) The Truth

Sorry for the wait guys!! I have no idea why this Chapter was so impossibly hard to write, it's not even that long haha, I'll save my dribble for the end, read and enjoy!!! :D

500 VOTES TO NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE.

Thankyou!!

Daisy xx

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Circe's P.O.V)

"Our Father, Zeus Gold, King of the Pirates, was the thief that stole the Earth Kingdom Pendant. And this," There was a pause as something gold flickered over my closed eyelids. I opened them.

"This just so happens to be the pendant that he stole." Obsidian finished, that wild smirk dancing over his handsome features. 

On the other side of the room his mirror image flinched back from his words. But they weren't the same person. Obsidians features were sharper, more defined, his shoulders broader, his aura darker, his stance more . . . powerful. 

The other boy was softer somehow, his silver eyes shone like a cats but they weren't hard and icy, they were warm, and at the moment, wide and round. His body was still hard and muscled, but it was more relaxed, his facial features rounded off gently, not full of hard edges.

Cobalt.

I sat up slowly with wide eyes. I was in a cell, in a dimly lit room. Grungy mould, seaweed and moss  lined the walls, so thick that I almost couldn't see the wooden panels underneath. The metal of my cage looked slimy and green and I looked down at my hands to see the dirt smeared all over my hands and under my nails. What had I been doing? Why was I in here? 

Racking my brains I thought frantically, the last thing I remembered had been waking into Obsidians cabin . . .

I licked my lips, they were cracked and dry and my throat hurt. I licked them again, tasting something that was salty and tasted like iron. Gingerly I put a hand up to my mouth when I realized that the iron taste was all through my mouth. Was I bleeding?

My hand came away free of blood and I looked at it in confusion before lifting my head to look around at the inhabitants of the room. None of them had noticed me and I felt a slight twinge of annoyance. They better have a good reason for throwing me in this pit. 

"So what you're telling me," Colby was continuing, his voice bemused. "Is that our Father, is really centuries old and an Elven and Human half breed?"

Obsidian nodded his head and leaned lazily back against a wooden barrel, tossing his golden necklace from hand to hand. "That would be correct Brother" He drawled, sighing heavily and ruffling his hair, making it fall over his face in an even more disorderly manner as I tried to make sense of what Cobalt had just said. Elven and Human half breed? What kind of ridiculousness was this?

"So our Father stole the Earth Pendant and gave it to you . . ." Colby said disbelievingly. "I'm sorry but why would he give it to you?"

Obsidian suddenly grinned. It wasn't a nice smile, it was a deadly one, it was a smile that crept into his gold and silver eyes and swirled around in there, like a tornado building up momentum before it finally unleashed it's fully destructive power.

"Well," He said, his voice was soft and he sounded like a naughty child confessing to his Mother. The only thing was, his tone didn't sound sorry at all. "He didn't give it to me exactly."