It was him

"Are you sure you don't mind us asking questions?" One of the Ministry workers asked.

"I'm sure," Hermione replied already getting bored.

"So, can you tell us the whole story of what happened and how it happened up to where you were knocked unconscious"

Hermione told the crowd of Healers, Ministry Workers and friends the story of what happened. She had thought it would be a lot harder to tell on someone she once loved, but instead felt relieved that it wasn't going to happen again. 

"Well that was certainly enlightening" commented one of the healers once she had finished.

The ministry workers, who had been scribbling down note throughout the story, looked up.

"We must find Mr. Weasley before he can cause any more damage."

-----------------------------------

Harry stood outside Ron's apartment block prepping his team on how to deal with the situation at hand. Seeing as he was about to bust his ex-bestfriend Harry was an indispensable member of their small team. 

Harry signalled for his team to follow him. He stood outside Ron's apartment, he ointed his wand at his throat whispering, "Sonurus."

"WE'RE COMING IN!" He yelled through the door, "BOMBARDA MAXIMA!"

The door splintered into tiny pieces, Harry advanced through the room, leaving his workers to fix the door and erase the memory of any unfortunate muggles who happened to be in the way.

Ron came stumbling from his room obviously hungover. 

"Harry, mate. You could've just knocked," Ron slurred, "wait, why are you in uniform?"

"You're under arrest," Harry explained calmly, flicking his wand to bind his hands behind his back.

"But mate, I've got to tell Alisha," Ron moaned.

"Who's Alisha?" Harry asked not really in the mood for this

"The girl I met in the Leaky cauldron the other night. She's from beauxbaton."

"And where is she?"

"In my room," Ron managed to get out before falling over his own feet, landing flat on the floor before Harry had a chance to cast a cushioning charm.

Harry wrote a quick note telling whoever Ron'd picked up where he'd been taken.

"Come on guys," Harry called to the other Aurors. He grabbed Ron's arm pulling him back to standing, before apparating to the ministry.

----------------------------------

'Dear Miss. Granger,

We are writing to inform of the recent capture of Mr. Weasley. Yesterday he was brought to the Ministry by Auror Harry Potter and his sub-team. He drunk and so we had to put off questioning him until sobered up enough to supply us with coherent answers.

His official trial will take place at the ministry on the fifteenth of January. Your presence is of course required.

Signed,

Kingsley Shacklebolt
Minister of Magic.'

Hermione read the letter that just arrived, with Draco's arms around her waist. He had rested his head on her shoulder so he could read the letter over her shoulder.

"I'll come with," Draco offered.

"Thank you," Hermione sighed out relief, who would have hated to go on her own, "I'll ask Ginny to look after Rose."

"Don't worry, it'll be fine," Draco reassured her.

"I can't help but worry," Hermione laughed slightly.

Draco brought his lips down to hers, "now are you worring?"

"No," Hermione brought their lips back together. 

Draco stepped towards her, closing the gap between them. He kept walking forward, until Hermione was pressed up against the wall. He bit her bottom lip slightly before pushing his tongue into her mouth.