20

Jacques
Four days later

"Unique I said I don't want nothing to do with you. If it ain't about my son then we ain't talking at all." I put the last picture frame in the box and folded the folds down.

"But I miss you." She wiped her dry ass face.

"Tuh. Yeah you can miss my ass with all that fake crying and shit." I put tape across the box last and wrote living room along the tape with a sharpie.

I'm moving tomorrow.

Three days ago I found a nice place.

I looked at it the same day. Bought it that same day.

It's got 7 Bedrooms with 9 Full bathrooms, 3 Halfs, 5.67 acres, and I only paid $3,000,000 for it.

I took yesterday and today to pack all the important things to move with me. All my moms things were packed and already sent to the house. I'm leaving all the clothes, furniture, TV's and all that for the people to do whatever with.

I only packed the clothes that I need and put them in the trunk of my car. Which I'm giving to my neighbors son, who's about to be off to college in a few months. I went to a car dealership this morning and bought me a Mercedz Benz truck. I wanted something safe to drive so when the baby comes I won't be a nervous wreck driving with them with me and I can do it in style.

"I'm serious Jaq. Please take me back." I ignored her and took the last box and placed it in the trunk and slammed it shut.

I went back into the house to find her crying on the couh. I shook my head. And went to the refrigerator and pulled out the Chinese food I ordered last night.

"Unique what is it that you really want?"

"You-"

"Besides me?" I put the container in the microwave and timed it for two minutes. "Is it money? Is it a house? A new car? What is it? Because it seems to me that whatever I do won't ever be enough for you. When we are together you're unhappy. You complain about me doing this and doing that. You don't need money, a new car, a new house, or anything. If you really wanted to you could have them. Your parents would stop the world to give it to you." She looked down and for a second I almost started to feel bad.

She's never has to lift a finger or have a job if she doesn't want. She's a spoiled brat worth nothing to worry about.

She had a tutor who did all her homework.

She drove the nicest cars.

She has no siblings to worry about.

She could do whatever she wanted.

In our freshman year she did ice skating for two weeks and quite because she sucked at it. And then came to me crying because her parents cussed her out after paying a nonrefundable deposit of $4,000 for lessons. And then in our-

Wait a fuckin minute.

It just hit me.

The answer was standing right there in front of me.

"You don't know how to do shit. That's what it is. You have no skill, talent, desires, goals, wishes, or dreams. So you'd rather latch onto me once I hit stardom? I'm your meal ticket ain't I?" She didn't say anything. "That's so fucked up. You are such a bitch it's unbelievable. I should've left what we had back in high school. You're still the same selfish person you've always have been and probably always be." I stopped the microwave and pulled my food out. I don't even care anymore. I should've seen this coming.