The Regret

It happened in the old barn house at the mountains, that my relatives owned.

I find myself waking up on the floor, with a blurry vision and the surrounding seems to be in a misty dark atmosphere, probably it's turning dawn or twilight.

"what's happening?" I said under my breath. I stood up when I noticed a group of youths were squirming and sounds like theyre having fun..

I rubbed my eyes and squint for I cant clearly saw on what they are doing.

Suddenly a guy approached me,

"oh hi, youre awake." the guy said.

Because the surrounding is a bit dark and my vision is kinda blurry, I squint closer to the guy, causing him to giggle.

"wh--what are you doing?" he said with a smirked smile.

I realized that guy was Kyungsoo. I blinked repeatedly when I realize it was him.

"K---kyungsoo? What are you doing-- what are you guys doing?"I asked him.

"Hmm? You're missing the fun. See?"

He guided me to the room where everybody's having fun. I can see that a group of youth, might be my circle of friends in my dream. I saw them in a circle and seems to be surrounding unto something, theyre laughing.

"Hi guys. What are you---"

Just when I joined the circle, I saw that theyre surrounding a beaten up person, all bloody and were already unconscious. I became terrified and shivered to what I just saw. I quickly clinged to the guy next to me as I tightly shut my eyes in terror.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!!! YOU---YOU KILLED SOMEBODY!!!!" I screamed while sinking my face into the guys' arm and looking away from that dead body that they're surrounding with.

"Haha, chill. Its okay. Atleast nobody's gonna call the police to capture us from trespassing their house." as the guy that I've been clinging calmly said.

It was Chanyeol. I pulled away from him.

"WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TRESPASSING!? AND YOU TOLD ME TO CHILL!? GUYS! WE JUST KILLED A PERSON AND TRESSPASS A HOUSE." I exclaimed.

They all laughed at me while I run downstairs.

"Someone follow her she's overreacting again." as I heard a voice of a girl who slightly laughed while I'm running away.

I was very scared and starting to hyperventilate. I finally reached the exit, and stood there.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I thought.

Suddenly, they followed me down and one-by-one they came out of the barn house. Kyungsoo came to my side, "are you fine?" he asked. I just nodded.

I looked back to the barn house and saw Hoshi's locking the door with a chain.

"Hurry up! Lock the door! We're going.." as Chanyeol screaming behind me. Then the girls whom we are with, were giggling aside. While my eyes were on Hoshi, Jun and Jeonghan locking the door, a tall guy approached me and held my hand, he was like my ex-boyfriend in my dream.

"Let's go come with me."

He said while pulling me away as we're starting to walk away. I pulled my hand.

"No." I said with an angry tone.

"Fine, suit yourself." Then he went away with Dino. He glared at me for the last time and leaved the place.

Suddenly Kyungsoo tagged me and pulled my hand. "Let's go."

"Kyungsoo no." I exclaimed, then he stared at me.

I pulled my hand again to let go. He was surprised. I looked around and saw Taehyung watching at the side.

"I---I'm going with Taehyung." I leaved Kyungsoo and he spaced out.

I held Taehyung's hand. "Taehyung, let's go." Then Taehyung just smirked and went away with me.

I looked back and saw Kyungsoo, he approached Seohyun(SNSD) who was walking alone and held her hand. Seo was surprised, but then she just smiled.

"Oh. He find a new partner." I thought.

Suddenly, as we were almost close to our destination, Taehyung harshly lets go of my hand, like he was disgusted.

"Taehyung?" I said with my eyes open wide.

"Get away from me." He said.

We were on our destination, a house near the street. I pulled him inside.

"Taehyung, WHY? WHy are you----"

But he just looked away in disgust and said, "Get away from, I don't like you."

I was in shock and tears were forming in my eyes, hoping he will go back and comfort me, but he hasnt come.

"Fine. Go away." I left him, with my tears. I left the house and joined the group. I found them hanging in a room. I left and bought some foods to comfort myself. And when I get back, I saw, Seohyun sitting alone. I sit beside her. She smiled at me.

"Food?" as I hand her the food. She just smiled and refused kindly.

"No thank you." she smiled.

"Oh---okay" as I lay my hand down awkwardly.

"Kyungsoo's buying food for me."

I don't know why, but a bit of jealousy aroused inside me, I just smiled at her and continued eating.

Suddenly. .

"Seo, I'm back with the foods, sorry for waiting."

I looked back and saw it was Kyungsoo. Seohyun approached him with a hug, and kissed him.

"Oh, it's okay. Let's eat?"

I froze while looking at them.

"What the hell is happening, Kyungsoo why?" I thought.

But while Seo is hugging him, Kyungsoo stared at me with a blank stare.

Until tears suddenly rolled out from my eyes.

"Kyungsoo." I whispered.

.

.

.

.

Then I woke up.

------------------------------------

After waking up that moment, the jealousy and hurt were still inside of me. HAHA. Jisooos.. Seo! WHY!!!

I STILL GET JEALOUUUUS~

by Nick Jonas xD