♚33. AMOROUS (Part II)

"It's one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive

"It's one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody"- Maya Angelou

J o r d y n T a m e

    AS SOON AS I hit the steps of the aircraft the sunny rays of the island caught me by surprise. I held onto my two bags tightly as I stepped off the vehicle and checked out the island. We were in front of a beach house that was bordered by a series of dense tropical trees and plants. The blue waters rushed into the shore gracefully and the sun continued to kiss my olive skin.

   The beach house was beautiful, humble, and it seemed very quiet. There were emergency boats perched near the dock of the home. I glanced over at Lexis who was carrying a majority of our stuff. Danger came out the vehicle and smiled at me before looking over at the house.

"Jordyn, this is a high-security beach home which has been stocked and armed with everything I need to do my job

"Jordyn, this is a high-security beach home which has been stocked and armed with everything I need to do my job. It's comfortable and it has detectors so I can see who enters and leaves the island." Danger informs before giving a reassuring nod to Lexis.

"We should go in. Danger, you know what to do." Lexis orders.

"Yes, Alpha." Danger says before heading back into the aircraft.

"What is he doing?" I asked as we began to walk up the steps to the house. "I thought he was staying with us."

"He is. He just needs to discuss some matters with the pilot."

Lexis sets our stuff down before putting his hand into his pocket. He pulls out a key then puts it into the lock before swiftly unlocking the door. He then turns to me and nods towards the door. "Why don't you take a look inside? I'm going to wait for Danger."

"Alright," I said softly before heading into the house.

The house was certainly beautiful. The furniture, paintings, and lighting matched the mood of the outside successfully.

   I head upstairs taking in the new setting around me. Upstairs there looked to be five different bedrooms, and a small fountain was placed in the corner of the hallway for decoration. I walked into the first door to my right and was mesmerized at the sight in front of me.