fun?

Kels pov

I opened my eyes to me all snuggle up into a sleeping August. My leg that i cut was wrapped around him and I was laying in his arms while his other arm was wrapped around my waist. I slightly remove his arm from around me trying not to wake him. I removed my leg and and sat up. Just as I was about to stand up. I felt his hand around my waist.

Aug: where you goin?

He said with his sleepy voice

Me: bathroom

Aug: mmm

He moved his hands allowing me to stand up. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't need to use the bathroom so I walked out then walked out of the room going down stairs.

I walked through the living room going to the back of the house where the pool area is. I opened the sliding door and walked out Looking around. It was pretty quiet. I walked back inside heading to the kitchen .

Then I heard the security buzzer. I clicked it.

Kels: yeah

Sercurity: someone by the name of Destiny is here to you.

Kels: y-yeah she can come in.

Sercurity: ok.

I opened the door to see her coming the stairs with a bag in her hand.

Kels: dessy !

I ran and gave her a hug.

Kels: girl why didn't you call me to pick up at the airport.

Des: cause ... I don't know . I missed you tho.

Kel: girl I missed you too come in .

I stepped in side as she followed. Come on let me give you a room. we walked up stairs.

Kels: ok right here

I opened the bedroom door and she walked in and put her bag down

Des: thanks girl, but I want to see that man of yours you got you in this big a** house.

I chuckled

Kels: whatever he's sleep but I'll wake him up.

Des: mhm

I walked out the room going into our bed room. He was still sleeping like a damn pregnant women.

I climb on top of him and kissed his lips

Kels: babe wake up

He groan

Aug: what ma

Kels: I want you to meet someone

Aug : later

He turned his head

I folded my arms

Kels: Aug stop playing

Aug : ight, ight , big baby

He tapped my hips singling me to get up. I got off of him as got off the bed. And walked to the bathroom.

I walked out the room going back des.
Kels: he's coming girl with his sleepy self.

Des: mmm ok girl

I nodded

Des : yh so what ya'll doing toda-

She was staring towards the door. I turned around and it was August.