thirty eight

"I think we should get out of bed now." Harry yawns.

"You think so?" we've been laying in bed, cuddling for about and hour now.

"Yeah, we need to pack. We're leaving, remember?"

"Yes, I'm not stupid, Harold."

"Oi, the name's Harry. Or Daddy for special occasions, you know."

I roll my eyes and chuckle, "Yes, but Harry's short for Harold."

"No.."

"Yes, it is! You idiot." I swat his chest.

"Fine, it is." he sighs.

"I knew it!" I chuckle.

"Or is ittttt?"

"Fuck off. You used that joke before. It's not even funny."

"Aw, you don't like my jokes anymore?" he pouts.

"No," I chuckle, "not if you've used them before."

"What? But I'm always funny."

"Shut up and let's get ready."

* * * * * *

 "I love me! Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else. Hey! Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else. I love me! Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else. Anytime, day or night. I love me. Ah, la la la, la la la la la!" Harry sings along while we're driving to Holmes Chapel.

I laugh at his awful dancing skills while he's focussing on the road.  My hands are on my stomach and I throw my head back in laughter, not being able to control it. He occasionally glances at me, a big smirk appearing on his lips as he does. He tries to keep a straight face, but fails miserably.

Harry finsihes the song and looks at me whith still that cheeky grin on his face, "What are you laughing at? Are you jealous of my amazing and fabulous dancing slash singing skills?" he chuckles.

"No," I wipe away a few tears, still laughing, before turning to Harry, "You looked ridiculous."

He gasps, "How dare you?"

"Stop, you're actually going ot make me cry."

He chuckles, "That was my plan all along."

"You're such a cheeseball."

"Thanks." he flips his hair.

"How much longer do we have to drive for?"

"An hour."

"An hour?! Ugh, I'm so bored."

"You're bored? I wouldn't say that about you a few seconds ago."

"Okay, you're right." I admit, "It was fun."

"Good girl. And I admit, that was my true self."

I snort, "You looked like a woman going crazy, rocking out to her favorite song."

"I'm masculine, I promise!" he exclaims, smiling right after.

"Are you sure?" I chuckle, "I'm pretty sure these are your breasts." I run my hand over his chest and squeeze his 'boobs'.

"Did you really just do that?" he gasps and I chuckle as he places his hand over the spot where I just squeezed him, "These are muscles, not boobs."

"Oh, but you do got some feminine nipples." I say, pinching his nipples.

He bites his lower lip, "What did I tell you yesterday about my nipples? I said they are very sensitive. Please do not touch them."

"What are you gonna do if I do touch them again?" I teasingly run my hand across his chest.

"First of all, if you're gonna keep doing this," he points at my hand, "and if you're gonna talk to me in this sweet innocent voice, I will get a hard on. And second of all, if you pinch my nipples again, I will stop this car on the side of the road. No matter where we are, I will drag your arse to the backseat of the car and I will fuck you so hard, you would not be able to walk properly for two days straight."

"Is that a threat?"

"Yes, it is. You should be afraid."

"I'm very intrigued. What if I see it as a challenge?"

"Then you must be insane. You think I'm kidding, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Try me."

* * * * * *

Car sex?????

????

???

??

?