First RED Medic x Reader x BLU Medic

A/N

Requested by: @KoisukiAnata

Seconded by: @YouReadMyUsername

Thanks for the request you two! Well, I guess the other person just seconded it but still! Thanks again everyone for all the requests! If you're worried that I'm buried in all these requests, don't be! I LOVE IT! It gives me stuff to work on and lots of ideas! I love it all! Don't be shy about requesting. The only thing I'm worried about with having all these requests is if I forgot to do one. I keep checking on the 'Requests' chapter thing and looking back on who requested what and or which one has more requests. I love it all! Thanks and enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

We've been fighting the robots for a week now. The BLU team and the RED team agreed to work together in order to help fight them off. It's been difficult, but we've managed. It gets harder and harder but with all the money we get from it we keep upgrading our weapons. The upgrades definitely help make the fighting easier. Now, since everyone looks the same and has the same name, we've resorted to nicknames. We just put a 'B' or an 'R' in front of their name. We have 3 medics. There's me, RED Medic, and BLU Medic. Everyone refers to me by my name, but we had to give the others nicknames.

Of course in battle, if needed, people just yell 'Medic!' for any of the medics available. Whoever is available will run to the rescue. The two other medics typically heal the others. I do too, but I guess most of the time I'm running around reviving people who need it. The other medics revive too, but most of the time they're busy keeping people alive. I also deploy my shield when needed and uber and heal, but I guess it's an unspoken agreement that most of the time I revive people.

Typically, we're all very busy, of course. But honestly, I think the medics are the busiest. We have to make sure to keep everyone alive, bring them back to life, and try to help keep them from getting hurt. It's very difficult. We also have to try and keep ourselves alive. We won't be of much help if we're dead. We're also often the targets of robot snipers and spies. It's a hard job, but we're tough. We pull through.

"Incoming!"RED Heavy yelled.

"Alright, good luck Engie!"I finished giving the BLU Engie his over heal and began running towards BLU Soldier.

"Much obliged, darlin'. Good luck!"

"Medic!"BLU Soldier yelled.

"I'm here, I'm here."

"Finally."He complained. I rolled my eyes and turned on my medigun. My uber was fully charged and so was my shield.

The robots began pouring out from the mouth of the cave. I saw BLU Medic and RED Medic healing the Heavys on the front lines. They were taking them down easily. BLU Soldier, who was on top of a rock, was firing at them as well. The BLU Medic deployed his shield as many robot soldiers came running in. Halfway through the battle, I had revived 3 people, and pocketed two different people. The robots only managed to push us back a little bit. The BLU Heavy fell dead. I heard the BLU Medic curse something as he tried to revive the Heavy. Many more robots came at him though. He cursed some more and retreated.

No! Damn it. I'll go revive him. I stopped healing RED Soldier and climbed up on the rocks. I jumped down, and rushed over to the dead Heavy. I turned on my healing ray. He was halfway revived when a robot came at me. It was a robot demoman. I gasped as he ran at me. I closed my eyes and lifted my arms, blocking my face, braced for impact. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes. A red shield was in front of me.