Chapter 35- Until You

As I fumble to tie my hair into a messy bun on top of my head I am startled my Brody wrapping his muscular arms around me, forcing a squeal to escape my lips. He had been this my all morning; all teasing and playful. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

It all started when he joined me in the shower. Imagine my surprise when I found two hands wrapped around my waist when I hadn't even heard anyone enter the bathroom. My bad boy was stealthy.

Luckily everyone was out of the house this morning and I didn't have to worry about being heard. Heather had stayed over a Callum's last night and Mom and Dad went out to breakfast with a potential new client for my dad's agency.

Yep. The house was all ours. Well until we had to leave for school anyway. That was enough to ruin a great morning but I was with Brody so it was enough to keep my perfectly happy.

"I was trying to fix my hair if you didn't notice." I fake annoyance before he sits me down on my feet.

He knew I was only kidding seeing as I hadn't put much effort into my appearance this morning. It wasn't that I was lazy...I just didn't feel like it, big difference. I preferred the simple look today.

"You look perfect already." He smiles, spinning me around to face him.

Perfect, hardly. I wasn't even wearing any makeup yet.

I narrow my eyes at him and place a hand on my hip doing my best to look intimidating. Whether I succeeded or not, I don't know.

"Don't you dare lie to me Brody Bauer."

"Uh oh, full name. What did I do wrong?" He asks innocently.

"This." I say motioning my appearance. "...Is far from perfect."

"Not to me." He says wrapping his arms back around my waist before pulling me to his chest.

He stares down at me with want in his eyes which easily reflects the same exact things I was feeling.

His warm embrace was a comfortable one. One I didn't care to get out of anytime soon which was a bad thing because we were already late for school.

"We're gonna be late for assembly." I say with my hand on his chest in a weak attempt to push him away.

"Then stay here in bed with me and we'll be even later." He says so suggestively it causes me to blush.

I instantly place my hands over my now heated cheek to keep him from seeing my deep blush. Why did I still feel so innocent all the time? I thought I lost that already.

"And what happens when my parents come home?" I ask.

I could see that he hadn't taken that into consideration yet as he groaned in response.

"Shit." He grumbles in disappointment while letting go of me. "I guess we have to go the school then."

I could hear the distaste in his voice as he spoke about it. Even I knew he wasn't the biggest fan of going to school. Though, since we had been dating, I hadn't seen is attendance record any better. As crazy as it sounds, it feels like he's making more of an effort for me.

"It won't be that bad." I smile gently placing a hand on the side of his face leaning forward. "The talent show is always entertaining."

I place a small quick kiss on his warm smooth lips and move away to grab my bag. As much as I wanted to make the kiss much longer, a make out session would in no way help us get to school any quicker.