Nineteen

~Frank's POV~

Gerard's fingers ran along my lower torso. We were both quiet... But it was okay. We had just become as intimate as two people can get... And before that, possibly closer.

~Tardis noise into flashback~

I pulled Gerard into mine and Ray's dorm room. I shut the door, turned, and I was connected with Gerard. His hands slid around my waist and slid along the skin just under my shirt. I held him close to me. I tried to lift him, but I mean...I'm short.

I instead moved Gerard in the direction of my bed, careful of bumping him into anything. We managed to make it over to my bed without bumping into anything and we plopped down. His hands were sliding along my sides up under my shirt. I trailed my hands down to slide under his shirt, but he pulled away.

I looked at him, but he only bit his lip. His hands slid away from me and into his lap.

"I... I want to do something first..." He spoke softly, with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Anything, babe." I brought my face up to hold his cheek.

He smiled weakly at me. He brought his hand up to hold mine. He pulled it slightly and took it down. He let go of my hand before before taking both of his up to the rims of his glasses.

"It won't change how you feel about me...Right?" He asked quietly.

I nodded, forgetting for a moment he couldn't see it. "Promise."

He nodded and stayed still. I placed my hand on his thigh and squeezed slightly. He took in a deep breath and slowly began to pull his glasses from his face.

His eyes were closed lightly as he held his glasses out. I took them and smiled.

"Your face looks so much cuter without those glasses hiding it..." I said, taking them from his hands.

He smiled, but immediately began to bite his lip again. His eyes shut tighter.

"If you're not comfortable..." I started, but he shook his head.

"No! I... I want you to... I trust you." He let out another breath of air. He waited another short second before he began to open his eyes.

I watched as he revealed the thing he kept best hidden about himself.

They weren't like the pictures. The color was gone from his eyes, replaced with a glossy milky white/gray color where his pupil and iris would be. They matched his fear... And deep down, I think he knew...

"You're quiet." He said softly, blinking and biting his lip once again.

I was silent for a bit longer, watching the way his face moved. It was a bit addicting after so long of only seeing it hidden.

"I'm just in awe..." I finally shrugged, looking straight into his eyes. "They're nothing like I expected..." He tensed. "They're better."

"What?.."

"You heard me." I reached out my hands and grabbed his, "Better than any old picture."

He smiled and let out a soft laugh. His eyes looked past me, but I could still see the joy hidden behind his dulled pupils. He suddenly leaned in and I took the hint to press my lips against his. I pulled him down on the bed, already trailing my fingers along the rim of his pants.

~Tardis Noise into Present~

I looked at the blind boy next to me. His eyes were closed as he hummed, still trailing his fingers along my torso. His face was just next to mine. I barely had to lean to kiss his cheek.

He smiled warmly, "Hello..." He laughed lightly, tilting his head in my direction.

"Hey..." I laughed back. I tugged at the blanket thrown sloppily to my side. I pulled it over the two of us and scooted closer, if possible, to Gerard. "How you feelin?.."

"Hmmm... First time... Don't really have anything else to compare it to." His lips slid up into a sideways grin. I rolled my eyes and rolled onto my side. I propped myself onto my hands and leaned over him.

"Does that mean you're up for a round two?.." I asked teasingly, brushing my nose against his.

"Ooo, kinky." Gerard stuck his tongue out.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against his once again. First softly, then slowly rougher. He pushed back, bringing his hands wandering up my arms...

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I pulled away from Gerard at the sound of Ray's voice.

Oh shit.

I didn't put a sock or warning on the door.

I fell to the side next to Gerard and looked at my horrified friend in the doorway.

"Dude... Knock." I couldn't help but laugh at the expression on his face.

"FUCK." Ray dropped his bag and hurried out of the room, shutting the door.

"Was that your roommate?" Gerard whispered with a giggle on the edge of his tone.

"It was...But he's gone now." I leaned my face over his again, "Round two?"

"Round two." Gerard nodded.

I grinned before pressing my lips to his. This feeling could never get old...