A Surprise Nobody Saw Coming

WARNING: HUGE CLIFFHANGER AT END. DO NOT MURDER ME FOR IT,

You have been warned. Seriously, NONE of you saw this sucker coming. I'm so excited right now. Let's see how many of you use a pretty colorful vocabulary in the comments, yes? MUWAHAHAHAHA I'M SUCH AN EVIL GENIUS.

;)

Chapter Twenty Two: A Surprise Nobody Saw Coming

“When’s the wedding again?” Harley asks, biting her lip.

“Tomorrow,” I sigh. “Around fivish.”

“Oh,” She sighs too, biting her lip again. The whole damn plane ride she’s been biting her lip. It’s turning me on, and it’s very rare that happens. And she’s managing to do it.

“Harley?”

“Yeah?” She turns to me, eyes wide.

“Stop biting your lip.”

Her eyebrows knit together in confusion. “Why?”

“Because I want to.”

Before I can stop myself, I reach over the seat, grab her cheeks, and slam my mouth onto hers.

She obviously gasps, of course, because who wouldn’t? My kissing skills are the bomb diggity. She then sighs, probably because I’m mega awesome foxy hot, and wraps her arms around my neck. She completely melts into me like a grilled cheese sandwich. And, you know, I love grilled cheese sandwiches.

“Ehem.”

Harley pulls away from me, but barely. She leaves just enough room between our mouths, resting her forehead on mine. Her eyes are still half closed, looking ready to maul me. “Yes?” I murmur huskily to the annoyed flight attendant.

She doesn’t respond. Instead, I look over at her to see her giving me a rather dirty look. Then she walks off like nothing happened. I guess that’s code for ‘keep it in your pants’. Yeah, alright, I got it lady. No need for the looks.

“Bart,” Harley whispers, “I think I love you.”

“I think I love me too.”

“Bart!” She laughs, hitting me on the shoulder playfully.

“Alright, alright, I guess I can love someone else too.” I look her in the eyes. “That someone being you.”

She grins, reaching up to peck me on the lips. “Great. I guess you’ve known for a while now, huh?”

Now, I’m not the most creative kid in the class, but I can get what she’s talking about. “Yeah, I’ve known we’re mates.”