blurb

Michael

"Dude I AM NOT going to a soccer game right now." I said.

"C'mon it's not that bad. Plus I'm your bestfriend, don't you wanna see me play?" Calum replied with a fake sad hint in his voice.

"Not really, but I guess since I have nothing else-"

"YES! I knew you'd give in. The game's at 5 at Muchelli stadium (an// I MADE THIS UP PLZ DONT LECTURE ME) and Mali will be there too so just sit by her." Calum said way too enthusiastically.

Now I have to actually get out of bed AND go to a sport game thing.

Great.

-

Luke

"Mom we're going to be late to Jack's game if you don't hurry up." I said trying to rush and get my things together.

"Oh don't worry Luke we still have an hour, you're making such a fuss."

"Well dad's slow driving combined with traffic isn't going to help us." I reasoned with her.

My dad walked out of his room and into the kitchen where I was standing and grabbed the keys.
"Liz I'm going to start the car. Me and Luke will be out there when you're done getting ready." He yelled to my mom.

This was the semi-playoffs and my parents decided it was okay to be late.

Great.

Hello. Blurb is short but I'll probably put up the first actual chapter tomorrow or maybe sometime tonight. Hope y'all like this bc I really like this idea lol.

I LAVA YOU

-Em