Joob's Super Long 16 Year Old Year Part 4

This chapter made me very emotional. Sorry if you cry....of laughter bahaAHAHAHAHA no but seriously this chapter, again, was probably the funniest one yet.

Also...I had to do so much freaking Justin Bieber research for this whole book...and i don't regret it......

I found his nudes.

Joob sat in his room ready for TMZ to Skype him. His TV was turned on to "TMZ Live" so that he could get ready for the interview.

Justin and Selena walked in and sat on Joob's bed.

"2 more stories and then you're up!" Justin said and smiled.

"I KNOW, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Joob snarled and stared back at the TV.

Selena patted his back.

"Calm." She whispered.

"FUCK YOU, BITCH. I'M TRYING TO BECOME FAMOUS HERE UNLIKE YOU."

Justin freaked out and grabbed Selena's hand. They sat in front of the TV.

"Look, Selena, Joob needs some space. Don't listen to him...You have to leave him alone for now, okay? I'll go talk to him."

Selena nodded and ran out of the room.

Justin grabbed a bottle of water. His hands were ready.

What Justin didn't realize was that the live Skype call had just started.

It all felt like slow motion.

Justin slowly splashed the water on Joob's face.

The host's faces slowly turned bright red.

Justin looked at the camera.

Joob wanted to look at the camera too but he couldn't because water was in his eyes.

"Uh...um...heh..hah...wow...uhm...what an intro...." Justin nervously said.

The hosts stared at each other and couldn't stop laughing. They were laughing so hard and couldn't control it.

Justin didn't get it.

"I don't get it." Justin said and started sweating.

"well, you bahAHAHAHAHAHAh" They replied.

Joob rubbed his eyes.

"I know, right?! SO funny!" Joob said while nudging Justin.

"Oh...heh...haHAHah...sofunnyhah."

The hosts now looked irritated.

"can we interview you? Or are we just going to laugh?"

"Sorry...The music video was fun to film. I made fun of some old lady."

"Really...that's your story? I think Deeznutzua thinks differently."

"Deez who?!" Joob yelled and laughed.

A very ratchet lady appeared on the Skype screen.

"WELL, JOOB, I SAW YA BONY CRACKERASS UP IN THAT CAMERA SCREEN THROWIN' THINGS AND EATIN' COOKIES AND SMASHIN' LIGHTS, YA LYIN' RATSHIT."

"Wha..is she aloud to say that...?!" Joob yelled.

"Of course she is!...uhm...that's all the time we have for now but stay seated when we come back. Everybody's favorite sassy baby has gone missing! They found the kidnapper, but who was it? Someone very special in the "fame" category."

They hung up immediately.

"Well...that was interesting." Justin laughed and walked out of the room.

~(a few hours later)

"Hey Justin! I decided to make a Christmas Giveaway and you're helping me with it! All your fans need to have all the gifts they wanted on their lists by Friday. I have the lists right here. I need you to organize these by sexuality." Joob yelled from his bedroom.

Justin ran upstairs and walked in Joob's room.

"You want me to sort them by...sexuality?!" Justin yelled in confusion.

Joob nodded. "Yes. Like if their list says they're a boy but they want gay stuff, start a gay pile."

"Oh...Um...okay..."

Justin picked up a list from Joob's pile.

'Dear Justin,

My name is Brad. I am 13 years old.

I would like a cardboard cutout of you, some chips, and glittery makeup for Christmas.

Love,

Brad.'

"GAY." Just said and threw the paper in a diagonal direction.

He picked up another list.

'deer justine,

my name is niroop i just move from india.

i want a americian snack preferibly from your frige

pleez call my mom she think you cute.'

Justin cringed. "I guess..unidentified?" He threw the paper in a weird direction.

Joob started cracking up.

"JUSTIN READ THIS. YOUR FANS ARE PATHETIC."

'Dear Justin,

Hello! I'm a 15 year old basic white girl.

I want all the Starbucks gift cards that you can find for Christmas.

I just broke up with my boyfriend, Jake.

Please me happier again.

Sincerely,

Debby (your #1 FAN)'

"STRAIGHT AS FUK" Justin screamed and threw the paper in a forward direction.

They continued going through the list until no more papers were on the floor.

"I guess we know what we're doing tomorrow." Justin laughed and smiled.

"Yeah, blowing all our money with some ignorant annoying little kids." Joob muttered and fell asleep on the floor.

Justin turned off the light and walked away.

Underneath Joob was his favorite knife.

He firmly grasped it.

He was ready.