Chapter 2:

What is a Kemonomimi?..................

"Please open your envelopes. And remember the name on that card." The announcer on the stage said, he got passed cards and was about to name them off.  I slowly opened mine up and read Septimus. What an odd name.

"Please bring out Bethany." The host calls out and I see a staff member bring out this tall beauty with tan skin and long red hair. She had a mask over her eyes and was chained up. WHAT THE HELL?

"I have Bethany's name!" The man next to me said. He stood up and walked to the stage and grabbed her then went back behind it. Shit, shit, shit!

It went on like that, so many people went onto that stage and I'm sitting here, can't believe my eyes. What did my boss put me through?

"Last but not least, the hardest male we got, the most dangerous one we got. Septimus, come out on stage please." The last one came out with heavy footsteps,  and you can hear the chains rumbling. His faintly tan skin, the long dark bluish hair, to the tattoos on his arms, he was danger. You can easily tell that he was.

I slowly stood up, shaking my way up to the stage and the staff member gave me the chain and I heard a growl. My heart raced. I followed the way off the stage and they put us in a limo, then they took off.

I sat next to him, my heart still racing, I can feel the heat coming off of him. I looked at him, his eyes were covered in a mask, he had a gag ball in his mouth, but he had a lip ring, very straight jaw. He had on a black chained and leather belt coat that covered his neck and some ripped black jeans. They chained him on the hands, waist, and feet.

"Here is your stop. Please enjoy your Kemonomimi." The driver said as he opened the door. How did they know where I lived? I got out and lead the poor man into my apartment. I lead him inside and shut the door. I immediately let go .

"I-I'm going to un-chain you now." I shakily move to undo the chains but he didn't move. I sighed when I throw them away. I grabbed the end of his jacket. "Come on, I gotta get the rest off ya." He let me lead him and sat him down on the kitchen chair.  I breathed in and out. "O-okay now I'm going to remove the gag now okay?' I lifted my hands and reached behind his head. As I removed it, his saliva was all over his mouth. His lips were full and perfect teeth. Honestly that is a gorgeous mouth.

"Are you going to get rid of my mask or not, MASTER?" I jumped at the deep voice. Master? Who is calling master? I cleared my throat, my hands shaking as I slowly untie the mask. "Keep your eyes shut!" I hissed. and finally removed the mask.. his eyelashes are long and thick. perfectly shaped . Kinda makes me feel bad as a girl to be honest.

I backed up slowly and weirdly one of my favorite songs started playing in my head, I looked at the Kemonomimi. He from my point of view looks unreal.  Why did I even go here? I had goosebumps and suddenly got a call. Making me jump back I answered......

****************************************************************************************************

Septimus P.O.V~~~~~

"Bring out Septimus!" I heard. I growled, I hate this. How dare my old master die on me! And now his son is auctioning me. Who ever is going to be my new "Master" I will kill. I'm tired of being someones 'Thing'.   I smelled a sweet scent. A sweet, delicious female scent.  It filled my nose and I jerked. It made my mouth drool. 

I shook my head as the sweet scented female led me to the car and we drove. It was dead silent. The only thing I can hear is the pounding of the womens heart. Is she scared? She should be, when I get uncuffed, I will take her and make her regret the day she ever took me in.

I would've grin, if I didn't have this damned thing in my mouth.

🕔🕔🕔🕔🕔🕔🕔🕔🕔🕔🕔🕔

"Here is your stop. Please enjoy your Kimonomimi." I heard her get out fast. And felt my chain being pulled, so I let her. I can hear my chain being slightly shooken.

"I-I'm going to un-chain you now,"  Her voice, her voive is so sweet and warm. I had a shiver, I never herd a voice this sweet. It made me want to ruin it.
I suddenly felt lighter, and then a tug.

"Come on, I gotta get the rest off ya."  I let her lead the way, and she sat ne down. I know shes nervous, by the pounding of her heart, and how she was shaking. "Okay, I-I'm going to remove the gag now." She came closer, Her smell filled me and I felt her breath on my cheek. Her hands slowly took it away as if she was afraid to hurt me.

As soon as it was gone, i flexed my jaw. Damn that thing hurts like hell! I heard her intake a breath and held it. Is something wrong with my mouth?

She took everything off except the mask. "Are you going to get rid of my mask or not, MASTER?" I want to see her, to make her wish that would regret the day she brought me in her.

I guess i snapped because she hissed, "Keep your eyes shut!"  I wanted to laugh. She thinks I'm dangerous right? I felt her untie it and it was gone, I'm finally not captive no more. But I had my eyes closed still. Why? I don't know. Maybe because she told me to im that honey voice, or maybe because I'm nervous to see her. What!

I shook my head and heard something go off. I gave a small jerk as she answer with a small "Hello."

Enough of this. She is supposed to watch me, watch me open my eyes and make her shake with cold fear. I want to pierce her through her and see what I can to do her.

I snapped my eyes open, and saw the most gorgeously curved women, her long hair that went past her hip, to the tight dress that hugged her well, to her full red luscious lips, to the most piercing blue eyes I've ever seen.

Forget what I said, I won't hurt her, instead I'm just going to make her mine...........

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Annabelles P.O.V~~~~~~

"Hello." I said in a shakey tone, "Hey girl, this is Paris! Where are you? Me and Nic-"

The guy snapped his eyes opened and stared at me, his eyes were a gorgeously bright green and grey. I dropped my phone and he stood up.

I slowly grabbed my phone. "I'm going to have to call you later." And hung up. When I was doing that he stretched, his arms, chest, and abs tightened. Making me back away from him, ready to run. He paused and put his arms back down, making his way to me.

This is it! I ran but before i even got 5 feet, i was picked up and pushed against the wall. I shranked back, closed my eyes and covered my face.

He chuckled, warm hands grabbed my wrists and held them above my head.  Hot breath brushed against my cheek. "Open your eyes for me, my delicious mistress." A deep voice that made my heart thump like crazy. I slowly opened to come face to face with a man, a man with ears and a tail, a man that has a  gorgeous face and is muscular but lean.

I swallowed, his eyes locked on mine as he came closer. What he going to do?! I couldn't move. His lips neared mine, brushing against mine, heat shot through me. My lips tingled, as if they want to be kissed. I can't do this!

I slammed my head against his and ran to the bedroom, locked it and made sure i put my dresser in front of it. My heart is pounding. I have no idea what this is.  It went silent for a moment, then a bang!

"Open the door Mistress! Dont make me break in." Is all I heard before I fainted, this is a bad dream.
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Hey lovely ! I hope you like this! I do! Comment like and follow 💙💙💙💙💙

P.S.... above is Septimus 💙💙💙💙💙