chapter ten

[ I got bored and drew the picture attached XD it's if Dan and Phil had a child (that's not Dil) sorry for the terrible art skills lol ]

***

dan

Dan wakes late, sitting up in his bed and rubbing his eyes.

The sun is high in the sky, shining through his window into his room. He looks across the room to find Troye crashed out on the couch in his room.

He remembers going to Troye's show and waiting backstage, watching the whole thing. He remembers Troye coming back afterwards to crash at Dan's house. He also remembers that Troye has to leave today around lunchtime - which is in half an hour.

Dan yawns, stretching his arms out before swinging his legs out of bed and walking over to Troye, shaking him awake. Troye mumbles something inaudible before rolling over. Dan shakes him again.

"Troye, wake up," Dan says impatiently, "it's twelve thirty!"

"So what?" Troye asks, sitting up and rubbing his eyes sleepily, "let me go back to sleep Dan."

"Don't you have to leave at one?" Dan asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, so wha-" Troye starts before his brain finally switches on, "wait, did you say it was twelve thirty?"

"Well, probably thirty five now," Dan says, amused.

"Oh shit!" Troye exclaims, practically jumping off the couch, "oh crap, my manager is gonna kill me if I'm not ready!"

"What do you have to do before they come?" Dan asks.

"I have to be dressed and ready to go, I have two hours traveling before I have a meet and greet before another show! I need to shower and find clothes..." Troye says, beginning to have a melt down in the middle of Dan's bedroom.

"Calm down, you'll get ready in time," Dan says comfortingly, patting Troye on the back, "now get your suitcase open so you can find something to wear."

Roughly twenty five minutes later, Troye is ready to go and waiting out the front of Dan's house with his suitcase. A flash, modern, black car pulls up and Troye walks over to it, a well dressed guy exiting from the driver's seat to put Troye's bag in the back.

"Bye Dan! It was great seeing you, I'll text you later, okay?" Troye asks, hugging him briefly, "bye!"

Dan watches as Troye runs to the car and waves out the window until the car is out of sight. Dan sighs, he is utterly alone again now. Phil won't speak to him, Troye has left and he doesn't exactly feel like seeing his other friends at the moment. He's sick of seeing blurry faces.

He just wants to be with Phil, but that isn't going to happen.

For some reason, Dan is suddenly overwhelmed by his own amount of pure loneliness. He feels so isolated and abandoned. He lives in a large, posh house and has all he could possibly want, but the size of the house just makes it seem more empty, and money can't replace the void of loneliness inside of Dan.

Deep down, knows his family is slowly being torn apart, piece by piece, but like most people in his situation; Dan refuses to accept this fact. Dan thinks that as long as he believes his family to be a whole, that they will remain that way.

Dan sighs, standing at his front door and looking in to the empty walls which seem to be suffocating him. He knows it's his brain playing tricks, but he just wants it all to stop, and the answer for him is inside a bottle.

Dan pulls out his hidden bottle, tipping around a shot glass full into his system before placing the bottle back. Dan can still think somewhat fine, but the pain is gone, the loneliness not as bad as it was before.