Levi X Cheerful Reader

A/n: yay, thank you @ErichanKonoe for requesting this Levi x reader.
that's all ^^

--------------------------------

3rd person POV

Titans, more titans are coming,you're still in your house too scared to come out. Your mom asked you to stay home and not to come out.

Yet you saw her get eaten by a titan, in front of your eyes.

THUMP SHAKE THUMP

You knew, it was your time,you were going to die.
but then you heard, the blades of what they call the 3dmg gear
slashing the titan. You heard a thud on your roof, you were too scared to see what or who it was, your door opened you quickly hid behind the couch.

"Anyone in here?" A monotoned voice asked, you slowly showed up since you were too scared.

"h-here,i'm here" you finally said, he stared at you worryly and carried you.

You fell asleep in his arms and a few minutes later you were in a room. you sat up and looked around, you realized,you weren't in your house anymore but in a different place.

READER'S POV

"Finally, you're awake, Corporal Levi asked me to check on you, he'll be here in a few minutes." A boy with a bob-haircut and blue eyes said as he walked in. "oh, i'm armin, by the way" he smiled then left.

Then the same guy who saved me,i suppose that was levi...

"oi, brat, i have a few questions to ask you" he said, I just woke up and this already? I asked myself

"okay, bring the questions on." i replied, confidently

"what's your name, how old are you, where are your parents and are you alright?" he asked all them at the same time, kinda weird for a man that looks like he doesn't give a shit...

" Well i'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N),17 years old, my mom died due to a titan, my dad left us before i was born, and yes"i answered as quickly as possible. he nodded. "You will be in my squad,as commander erwin said to me, Go and wear your uniform, if you need help with your harnesses, ask the girls" he said then left. i also left and looked for the girls'room i opened the door and gladly i was in the right one.

"You must be the new girl" a girl with black raven hair said

i nodded and asked where my uniform was they help me out with EVERYTHING so , once i finished, i thanked them and sat on the edge of the bed....

(time skip)

it's been awhile since i've been here and levi made me his assistance. "Heichou! i have your coffee" i cheerfully said as i skipped to levi heichou, he agreed for me to call him heichou, it was nice...

"Cadet (L/N), i know that you are cheerful and all, but just promise me, never, i repeat NEVER be like squad leader Hanji." Heichou said, i stared at him for a few seconds, then nodded. "You're dismissed." he said then i went out.

HANJI'S POV (cause y nut)

"Heichou! i have your coffee." (F/N) said as cheerful as i asked her to.
oh, how did i know? i'm peeking through the door right now, Mr. cle- i mean Levi is probably an-

"Cadet (F/N), i knkw that you are cheerful and all, but just promise me,never, I repeat, NEVER, be like squad leader Hanji" he said, damnit clean-freak, i knew you'd say that. I thought.

(ANOTHEEEER TIME SKIIIIIIP (to where squad levi died except levi, eren and you))

READER'S POV

"C-corporal, i'm sorry,if i had transformed in time i-" Eren said, while me? i just stood there beside levi, in our both most stoic faces on.

"It's done Jeager, don't bring it up anymore" i said furious and sad at the same time,why?One, i remembered how mom died, two eren kept bringing up the way he should've transformed.

(time skip, cause i want to)

"Heichou!". i exclaimed entering his office, none, in his room, none... i'm alone.....

"There you are, we've been looking for you everywhere." Annie,Mikasa and Sasha said worrily.

Then they pushed me in the girl's room,made me put on make-up,did my hair, made me wear an
elegant dress and high heels which were 3 inches tall.

"wait up" annie said. she then placed a blindfold on me.
"Ooooh, a surprise eh?" i asked happily
they hummed in response
(time skip to the hill)

"we're here!"mikasa said as she took the blindfold off.

Then suddenly my favorite song played:

[Chorus]
She want that lovey-dovey
That kiss-kiss, kiss-kiss
In her mind she fantasize
'Bout getting wit me
They hating on me

Corporal emerged from a tree and danced with me

They wanna diss this, kiss-kiss
'Cause she mine and so fine
And thick as can be
She want that lovey-dovey
That kiss-kiss, kiss-kiss
In her mind she fantasize
'Bout getting wit me
They hating on me
They wanna diss this, kiss-kiss
'Cause she mine and so fine
And thick as can be

danced and danced, i let go and looked away

I'm a country boy from Tappahannock
Va is where I reside so shawty understand it
And I know I just turn eighteen
And I get a little mannish
And you see this bandanna hanging

he then, kneeled on one leg, without me seeing he alsao had a velvet box in his hands, i was mad at him for leaving me alone, i was scared.

That means I'm like a bandit (like a bandit, bandit)
I got paper girl
The Lamborghini
With the spider seats
You never seen it
So get it shawty
We parking lot pimping in my donk
And I know what you

As he called out "(Y/N),"i turned around, gasped, stpped a few steps back, then i almost fell so i kneeled on one leg stood up, ran towards him and hugged him, this was the best day ever....

A/N

1020 WORDS, WOOOOHOOO, SOO THANKS AGAIN FOR @Erichankonoe for requesting this, it was fun making this...