Chapter 35: Stranger Y Part 5/5

OMG, you guys! I wrote a smut scene >_< I dread writing this kind of thing but it has to be done!

Usagi messed up their date and said that he would do anything to make it up to Haru.

HaruXUsagi, who will be the Seme!?

The last installation of this story >_< Oh no!

Thank you guys for your support! Please don't forget to comment/vote/follow, it motivates me to write ;)

–Seru Senpai, Commander-in-Chief of Yaoi Army

__________________________

He shoved me inside the car and went inside.

Haru: Aw...that hurt you know?! You didn't have to be so rough...

I could see that he was trying to contain his anger.

I was scared.

It looked like the repeat of last time...

Please, Usagi...not again...

Usagi: Do you easily get swayed like that...? Am I not enough for you?!

Haru: It...was...an accident...really...

Usagi: I can't believe you. You didn't even push him away...you had the opportunity to do it...and you didn't.

Haru: Usagi, look. I fell on the ground. I was surprised...do you think I have the strength to push him away?

Usagi: Ugh! Making excuses—

He whispered on the side and punched the side of the car.

Haru: It wasn't my fault or his—

I reached for his shoulders to calm him down but he pushed my hand away.

Usagi: HE WAS ABOUT TO KISS YOU!!

Usagi let out a big sigh and banged the back seat.

We were just having fun up until now...

Haru: I'm sorry if I upset you...

He sighed again and paused.

I was trying to keep my composure and didn't want to upset him even more.

Usagi: I was jealous, okay. I'm sorry for over reacting...It's my fault. I just can't help myself to be overprotective...

He reached for my hand, lifted it up and kissed it.

Usagi: I'll work harder...because of this stupid jealousy, I ruined our date. I'm sorry, Haru. Is there anything...anything...that I can do to make it up to you?

Haru: Anything...?

Usagi: Anything.

This was going to be good.

I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste.

Haru: Anything, huh?

__________________________________

I stayed quiet and started scheming on what to do with Usagi. He basically gave the upper hand. After finalizing my game plan, we arrived at Usagi's house. I pulled Usagi and led him to his room.

I pushed him on his bed.

He appeared surprised and perplexed.

He didn't know what was going to happen to him.