Chapter 6 - Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun

[Ari's POV]

After the show, we all headed to the club with Kellin and the rest of SWS.

As we walked Jaime started to goof off with Vic and Tony, SWS laughing their asses off, i realized i was walking with Mike.

"Hey," i said, smiling.

"Hey," he said. He then holds his hand out and i smile, taking it and holding on to it.

I then remembered Mike was telling me something earlier today.

"Umm, Mike," i said, looking up at him.

"Yeah??"

"Weren't you going to tell me something earlier today??" i asked.

He scrunched his eyebrows a bit and then his eyes widen.

"Oh! Umm, don't worry about it," he said.

"Hey guys!! Hurry up back there!!!" Kellin called.

We chuckled and then Mike looks down at me.

"Want to run??" he asked.

"Sure," i said.

We darted forward, still holding hands as we ran.

[Jaime's POV]

I noticed Mike and Ari holding hands as they run towards us.

Hmmm.......

"We're here!!" Kellin shouted as we arrive to the club.

We enter and it is insane. People are dancing, drinking and having an amazing time.

Wwe decide to hit the bar for some drinks, but then we're all succumbed to teh music and next thing I know, Its only me and Tony.

"Let's go to the bar," Tony said.

We order some drinks and sip tem up.

"Shit, that's strong stuff," i said, coughing a bit.

"Agreed. Hey, where do you think everyone else went off to??" Tony asked.

"No clue. I know Ari is with Mike. Hey, have you noticed Mike and Ari have been... close??" i asked.

Tony shrugs. "Why not?? They are good friends, and he did save her from that asshole of an ex," he said.

I nod. "Yeah, true," i said, sipping my drink again.

Wow, this was some strong stuff. Rum, or vodka maybe??

"Hey, where did Ari go??" i asked over the music.

Tony just shrugged. It was then we're pulled to the dance floor by some girls.

[Ari's POV]

I stuck to the east bar (There were 2 bars) and take some drinks which were pretty strong. 

It was then i feel an arm around me and see its Mike. I smile.

"Hey," i hiccupped, making him giggle as he leaned down and kissed my lips, kissing me deeply.

I can feel the buzz forming in my brain as me and ike had some more drinks.

Soon, i was really drunk, without a doubt, and then we were dancing and grinding on each other, also making out a bit.

"H-Hey, why don't we get out of here for a while??" he slurred in my ear over the loud music.

I smirked and nodded. 

We made our way out the club holding on to each other.

We were completely drunk as we stumbled out of the club into the street. I was still focused enough to know it was really late, consideing the scarce number of cars driving around (only about two or three i think).

***Sexual Scenes are next***

We giggled all the way back down the street onto the bus and we stumbled in and i fell back on the couch, Mike climbing on top of me and kissing me roughly. is tongue ran across the bottom of my lip asking for entrance, which i granted him. Our tongues battled each other until he won. His hands work on the buttons on my jeans as he is kissing me roughly, this time, trailing kisses down my throat.

I moan as he keeps going, then moan loud when he bites my weak spot.

I feel him smile against my skin as his hands pull off my jacket.

He then picks me up and carries me over to the back bedroom, lying me on the bed before going to lock the door and then pulling is pants off and his shirt.

We kick off our shoes and then he climbs over me, pulling my shirt up and off as he then trails his fingers down my sides, taking the belt looks of my jeans and pulling them down and off.

I giggle as he starts kissing my stomach, making me feel all tickly. Its then a hiccup sounds off from me and we look at each other, giggling before he reaches behind me and unclasps my bar, then throwing it across the room before taking one of my breasts in his mouth and sucking on it while his hand massages the other.

I moan and arch my back as he continues, then switching before leaning down. He takes my panties into his teeth and pull them down, letting them fall to the ground.

He then slips two fingers in me, making me gasp and arch my back.

"Oh fuck, Mike," i moaned.

He adds another finger, thrusting them while then adding another so he was up to four fingers.

"God, q-quit teasing," i feel myself hiccup in a slurred voice.

He chuckles before pulling his fingers out, pulling off his boxers, and positioning himself at my entrance and pushing into me without warning.

I gasp as he pushes into me until he's all the way in, giving me time to adjust as he thrusts, my nails digging into his flash as i wrap my legs around him.

He's soon pounding into me and we're moaning and screaming with pleasure until we both climaxed and then curl into each others arms.

***end of sexual scene***

"Ari," he said

I look up.

"I... I love you," he panted, smiling.

I smile ack.

"I love you, too, Mike," i panted, curling up into him as we fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i haven't updated in a while. Now i will be working on this story a bit more now.

So, FEEDBACK!!!! ^.^=