Chapter Five: Housing Old Memories

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the delay but I may have had a few mental breakdowns this last month :( But I wanted to get this out to you and I hope you like this chapter! Love you guys!

~ ~ ~

Chapter Five: Housing Old Memories

Derek smiled over at Stiles as they walked back to the hotel after dinner.

Stiles had downed a few beers and was extra giddy but Derek didn't mind because of the smile on his face.

"Well they all seem to like you," he grinned. "Lorena was practically dribbling into her food."

Derek rolled his eyes.

"Would you stop that?" he said, grabbing his arm to stop him from tripping.

"Alright, alright," he said, leaning himself into Derek's side. "You like them right? I mean you know, it wasn't too bad right?"

"They're nice," he said and this time Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Okay calm down Derek, no need to talk my ear off about it," he said and Derek managed a laugh.

"How you manage to find ways to be more obnoxious astounds me," he said.

Stiles stopped and launched himself at Derek, wrapping his arms around him.

"Just admit it, you love my obnoxiousness," he grinned.

"I'm sure I've mentioned that before," he said, head dipping down to kiss him.

Stiles sighed as he took Derek's hand and continued the walk back.

"I wish it was Friday again," Stiles said, scuffing his feet as he walked. "The weekend always goes too quick."

"I know," Derek said with a sigh.

They walked back in mostly silence and when they reached the room Stiles fell back onto the bed, lying with his arms spread out as he kicked off his shoes.

Derek smiled down at him as he stripped out of his jacket.

"Big day tomorrow?" he asked and Stiles just grumbled to himself.

"I have a paper due mid-week and group study tomorrow. I hate group study, I always end up running the damn thing and trying not to choke on the stench of weed coming off this one guy... I don't understand how some people even get into college."

Derek shook his head, unbuttoning his shirt and hanging it over the back of the chair before lying down beside him.

"I'm sure you'll do fine," he said.

Stiles grumbled again, "not the point."

"Well what is your point?"

"My point is that you're leaving tomorrow and the weekend doesn't last long enough," he said, turning to look at him.

Derek reached out to drape his arm over Stiles' stomach.

"The weeks always go fast too," he said, fingers gently strumming his skin.

"Not really," Stiles said. "I see you like two and a half days out of fourteen and I see everyone else even less. The last time I saw my dad was probably two months ago."

"You Skype," Derek said with a smile and Stiles just rolled his eyes.

"He has no idea how that works, he sucks at it," he said. "And Skype is not seeing a person, it's the closest you can get but it's not the same. This is literally only half way through year one, I have three and a half more to go."