*17

Her grandfather gave a little smile as he gazed at Su Jin affectionately, "it's because she's hasn't been around for a while."

Su Jin felt the curiosity drain out of her as she fell silent, a sudden urge to hug him as she realised how alone he must have felt these past years. If there was anything she could do for him, she probably would.

__________________

"I'm surprised you haven't already gone up to him and given your usual 'greeting'" Su Jin smirked at Young Do as he came over while Kim Tan walked passed.

"It wasn't easy. I should get a reward for being so.... docile... it's hurting my image."

Su Jin gave a snort in reply as she went back enjoying her surroundings, "well it seems he's already having a rough day, so there is no need for you to do anything."

"Yeah exactly! Imagine how much his day would light up with my presence in it." Choi Young Do grinned showing all his teeth, eyes crinkling slightly. It was a change to his usual smirk and made him seem unusually childlike. Su Jin couldn't help but relish in that expression because it wasn't one he wore often.

"I'm sure he would appreciate it but I thought you wanted him to suffer? So why would you grace him with your presence if it was going to light up his day?" Su Jin questioned putting on an innocent face... well as innocent as her face could go.

"Ya, don't play games with me. I may come second last in exams but I'm not stupid. Never judge a book without reading its back cover. You never know I could actually be part of MENSA." He said winking,

"Hah! Well when they accept you give me a call and I'll give you whatever you want."

"I'm holding you to that!" Young Do said without hesitation, his expression completely serious. Slightly taken aback, Su Jin nodded her head slowly, confused as to whether she had gotten herself into a trap or something.

No way.... He's rank 99, as if he's part of MENSA HAHAHA. That pabo stressing her out for no reason.

"So anyways.... Any ideas on what to do in terms of Cha Eun Sang? Even Myungsoo and Bo Na have figured it out... actually I would be surprised if they hadn't, I mean just look at this photo.' Choi Young Do said as he pulled out a photo from within his blazer.

Su Jin looked at the photo of Cha Eun Sang and Choi Young Do during the camping trip, his chin resting in his palm as he watched her while they ate. It was true, one would be stupid not to realise his affection for Cha Eun Sang especially with that expression. In a way Su Jin was, as much as she hated to admit it, she was jealous of Cha Eun Sang. if only she had even an ounce of whatever charm Cha Eun Sang did, then maybe Choi Young Do would look at her....

Urgh! What was she saying? There is around 7 billion people in this world and she was sure there were people that she would meet in life who are waaay better than Choi Young Do so what's the point of having such desperate thoughts.

"Well.... I saw a drama once where this guy rented out an entire amusement park for the girl he liked. You could try that, after all you have the money. But then again that girl thought it was a very cheesy thing to do...in a bad way."

"I may be rich... but I don't enjoy flaunting my money. Why would I rent out a WHOLE amusement park?! That guy must have been a stupid character." Choi Young Do said furrowing his eyebrows together.

"I thought it was kind of cute..." Su Jin mumbled to herself quietly.

Having heard Su Jin's little comment Young Do felt slightly bad, "well maybe if he was reaaaally in love with her than it would be... okay for him to do that."