*20

Young Do immediately picked up his head, turning to the glare at the group of people who were talking making them immediately divert their attentions to the front of the classroom. After all, everyone knows that it's always new money that gets transferred in half way through the year. There is no way that Su Jin would be that person that the news has been talking about. If only knew what went on between him and Su Jin they would understand why she could not be this 'manipulating heiress'.

_________________________

Su Jin paced her room, her fingers tangling and untangling in nervousness as she thought about Choi Young Do.

Was he going to be okay?

She picked up her phone from her bedside table and unlocked it, debating whether she should text him asking whether he was okay. But as she was about to open her messages she decided it would be better to leave him be and turned off her phone as a precaution.

Knock knock

"Agashi,( miss) your grandfather is calling you down."

Su Jin slowly walked towards her door opening it as she heard footsteps disappear into the hallway. She wondered why her grandfather had called her as she slowly and carefully made her way down the stairs towards the living area. Surprised was the least she felt as she stared at her 'uncle's' face while he immediately jumped to his feet when he noticed her at the end of the stairs.

"I came as soon as I got the call from your grandfather! I can't believe it got out.... Who could have done this?" an expression of what seemed to Su Jin as slightly forced worry covered his face.

"That's why I called you, to find out." Her grandfather said as he calmly sat in his seat, his fingers interlocked and elbows laying on the arm rest.

"Ah ye danghyunaji. (yes of course.) However, even if we did find out who did this it wouldn't really help our cause in any way so I think it would be best for Su Jin to study abroad. Not only will she get a great learning environment but also it would prevent her from getting involved in news and gossip like this since overseas they wouldn't really care."

Su Jin watched as her grandfather rubbed his jaw with his fingers as he contemplated the option. "I think you're right." He said slowly as he stood up followed by a swift command to 'make preparations.'

Su Jin looked at her grandfather in surprise because of his sudden decision. There was no way that she was going overseas unless she was dragged kicking and screaming.... Even then someone would have to go through a black eye and broken bones to drag her.

Was he perhaps drunk?

No he seemed to understand perfectly the decision he was making.

"I've already made the transfer papers and have also booked a flight for this Friday."

Su Jin's eyes immediately moved from her grandfather to her uncle, the blood rushing through her body, a result of her frantically beating heart. How could he have made reservations already?

Unless, he was expecting this decision to be made...

"How could you have made these preparations already?" Su Jin heard herself say as she glared at her uncle.

"I'm just a very efficient worker and there was no way that studying abroad isn't a good choice. Don't worry Su Jin you'll have lots of fun there." He said winking at her

___________________________

"Harabeoji don't you think it's suspicious how he already made plans? Seriously how can you agree so complacently?" Su Jin questioned as she followed her grandfather around leaving no space between them as if that would assist in getting her point across.