Chapter 72.

Its been a month or so since the hotel drama. London is about 20 weeks as April approached.

London told Drake about the baby being Chris's and although he wasn't thrilled, he kept his word making sure to be there for London. Chris did let Lo know that China knew about the situation too. China and London have yet to speak to one another.

Things between them have not gotten better. Things are so bad that Chris moved out the house and into an apartment.

August has rarely been home between running his legit business and taking care of his other illegal activities. This is put Becca in a stressful situation. She has been planning the wedding, getting Kimberly to and from her school and after school activities. She also has been working hard on her photography business, but has not made that much progress unfortunately. She's been taking care of everything but things she wants to do.

"Kimberly come on baby," Becca yelled up to the second floor. "I need to get you to practice." Looking at her watch.

"We comin sis." London yelled back down. "We are looking for her ballet slippers."

"Got them," Kimberly yelled as she hopped down the steps.

"Okay let's get movin," Becca said walking out the front door with Kimberly and Lo following behind.

"You can't be rushing me man," London said getting in the passenger seat. "I'm with child." She said in her most obnoxious voice while rubbing her barely showing baby bump.

"What ever girl," Becca laughed as she drove down here driveway.

"B can we go visit daddy at work?"

Kimberly hardly saw August because he leaves before she wakes up and gets home well after she is in bed.

"Yeah baby girl, we will go see him and bring him dinner."

"Okay!" Becca looked in her rear view mirror to see Kimberly smiling hard as she played on her iPad.

"So when you gonna tell me what's up with him," London asked referring to August.

"Sis I am not about to talk about his business. I told you before that he will tell you himself if there was anything he wanted to share."

"Okay Rebecca, just remember you and I are both responsible for the well being a children now," London said rubbing he stomach and looking back at Kimberly who was not paying attention to them. "We have to make sure their well being is fine."

"We good and they are good sis don't worry about anything you don't to worry about."

After Becca got Kimberly to her ballet class on time, she and Lo went to do some shopping  for Danielle and Sean's joint birthday bash. Since there birthdays are close to each other, they just decided to do something together.

"My fat ass looks ridiculous in this dress Becca," looked whined looking in the mirror in her white fitted dress.

They were in London's favorite store, Neiman Marcus for over an hour.

"London you are skinny to begin with and your baby bump is so tiny. Put on spanx and your stomach will be much flatter. Chill out girl," Becca looked at the price tag shaking her head. "Girl, you have expensive ass taste. This dress is almost two grand and it's not even your birthday party,"

"I like what I like damn it and we haven't seen everyone in almost two months, I'm tryna show the fuck out."

Becca laughed at her.

"And shit you spend stacks on shoes," London said going back into the dressing room.

"That's because August loves me in heels," Becca laughed looking at her several bags of bags filled with no clothes just shoes.