Next Book: Summary!

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile already, but I wanted to give you guys a little something to ponder over for the next book! Behold, the synopsis of Agent's sequel!

By the way, I think I have a name for it chosen, but I'm not definite. Feel free to make suggestions! And the new book is up on my page now, so add it to your library for updates!

•                                                           

The ACA is broken. Like it never existed. And for Lynn and Nolan, the truth couldn't be any less terrifying.

With one of her closest allies gone, Lynn's fight to keep up hope in a world bent on destruction is only growing more difficult. And with the still-uncertain doubt of traitors among them, only few true agents remain. Through her raging war of emotions, Lynn must learn to weigh life against humanity, and truth against friendship.

Nolan has given up hope that his old life will ever be restored. With shadows looming in the dark, and the torture conjured from his own mind, hope is nothing but extinct. His own brother is a constant reminder, persistent. To continue will only hurt worse. Especially, when the greatest enemy just happens to be himself.

Running may be the survivors' only option. Many uncertainties lay in the rubble, and with mouths to feed and treacherous travel through the heart of North America, there's no turning back.

Meanwhile, the Kings have not eased their assaults in the slightest. With the ACA gone, the world feels like free territory. To roam in cold blood.

But those broken have one more reason to stand up to their enemies.

For vengeance.