What is the gender?! (13)

This chapter is dedicated to HisQueen4Ever and AbbyBryant7. Thank you guys for reading and voting on ALL of my chapters, including the author's note. I love u both. Ur awesome.

*P.S the dedication part of the chapter wasn't working so I had to write it out for myself.*

*********************

"Issy, hurry up. Time is of the essence." Abigail said while clapping her hands together.

"You are way too excited for this." I said pulling my hair in a high ponytail.

Yesterday was a pretty hectic day for me. I found out that one of my best friends was born in the mafia and lived her whole life keeping their crminal activities a secret. I found out that my baby father is one of the head men in the mafia- next to Mr. Brown. I found out that Rivero was probably after me. I finally found out what this whole 'mess' was, and if I'm honest I wish I didn't. I learned a lot of new information about them, after I swore on the bible to the omerta.

And the one thing that didn't cause me any form of fear, anxiety or pain. I found out that I am in love with mariano. This makes me feel stupid though, because I don't know anything about him, except for the fact that he is a criminal. When I admitted this to myself yesterday it felt really good, although I really hope it's the hormones. But I don't think he feels the same way. To him I'm probably just the woman who's pregnant with his baby.

"You should be excited, it's the day you find out the sex of your baby." She said.

I rolled my eyes, I didn't wanna know the sex of the baby. I wanted it to be a suprise but mariano said that it was killing him to know. And obviously it was killing abby too. She has become attached to me, she says she's always wanted an older sister. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I've only known her for 2 days.

I looked at the time, it's 10:52. My appointment is at 3:00. I have to leave early because my doctor is near to where I used to live, which is 4 hours away. Mariano said I didn't have to go that far because he could get a doctor to come here but I trusted my doctor more, and plus I wanted the drive out.

"Let's go." I said taking abby by the hand and leading her outside where mariano, yasmine and......... Samantha? What is she doing here? She cannot be coming to by appointment. No freaking way.

They all stood in front of the black hummer waiting on abby and I while samantha clung to mariano's arm.

"She isn't coming is she?" I asked pointing to samantha.

"No, she's going to the mall, we're just giving her a ride." Mariano spoke up.

I nodded and went into the van, I sat in the passenger seat while yasmine, abby and samantha went into the back.

************************

We dropped off samantha at the mall about an hour ago and now we are on the highway. My poor bottom is beginning to cramp. I reclined my chair and pulled my feet up on it, deciding to take a little nap. I sighed and leaned back into the seat closing my eyes.

"Ahhh." I screamed as I felt a terrible cramp in my stomach. I placed my hands on my stomach and winced.

"What's the matter?"

"Are you okay?"

"What's wrong?" Mariano, Yasmine and Abby asked in union, Worry evident in all their voices.

"My- AHHHHH." I screamed again as I felt more pain rising.

"What's happening to her?" Abby asked.

"I don't know." Yasmine said.

Tears streamed down my face as the pain became worse. I clutched my stomach and winced.