Chapter 29- life

When we walk in the front door of Rocky's residence mum and Hayley are sitting on a couch in the living room laughing. "Hello darlings," they both say unison. I wave cheerily, while Rocky kisses both of their cheeks.

"He's a keeper, Rora," Mum grins reaching over to squeeze my hand. 

Mum looks down and Hayley takes this as a chance to mouth, "I won't tell her about you two's love drama," Rocky and I nod before turning towards the stairs.

... .... ..... ...... ....... ......... ..... .... ..

"How do you honestly feel about losing your virginity?" Rocky asks as we sit on his bed stuffing our faces with snacks and having deep chats.

"It wasn't as gentle as I hoped my first time would be. It was all dirty talk. That's not my thing. Don't get me wrong, it was amazing. But it was pretty intense. I'm not a fan of doggy style at all. And the 'oh I love your mouth' talk. It makes me feel weird. I am so into that intimate shidazzle yah know and it was none of that. I know you won't always have intimate slow sex. And that at times it will be the passionate I need/ I want you sex. But my first time was in the morning and yeah it just was hard out. I know it sounds like I hated, I didn't, I loved it. It just wasn't what I had dreamed would happen, I guess. It felt hot and sexy and right. But every girl has their fantasy just like guys. I wanted to make love- do you get what I mean? I know that I need to just voice how I am feeling. but I just don't want to offend him," I admit truthfully, unable to stop the words flooding from my lips. I cannot believe I just admitted that- it was hanging over my shoulders, a reminder to tell him how I am feeling.

"Rora don't feel guilty for feeling that way. You can't help it. When I have sex I want it to be perfect, and now that I have met Xantheve. Not that we date yet, she feels like my meant to be. As cheesy and cliché as that sounds. If we were to have sex I would seek perfection. But we all get lost in the moment. Carter loves you so so much Rora. I know that if you told him how you feel he would take it in his stride. He would do anything for you. Don't let it weigh you down, he won't want you to feel bad or sad," Rocky hands me a drink.

"Dinner is ready," Bella invites herself into the room and steals a chocolate bar from the bag. I wiggle my eyebrows at her, slightly annoyed that she interrupted the deep conversation

"I ah um... I'm sorry. Mum just told me to tell you," She mumbles putting the chocolate back and walking back out. Rocky offers me a smile and bends over for me to jump onto his back.

"Hey kiddo," Dad grins at me. I slide off Rocky's back and sprint to Dad. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck.

"Ah someone missed their daddy," Tate- Rocky's dad chuckles, ruffling my hair.

"You betcha," I give him a hug as well. Rocky receives thump on the back before our dads lead us to the dinner table. Ryder is away in the city with Ava on a romantic get away till Saturday. I am seated next to Bella who is texting rapidly on her phone.

"Sorry for getting mad at you before. We were just in a deep conversation. And you just walked in without knocking. I didn't care you took the chocolate at all, here," I hand her back the chocolate. I kiss her cheek and she smiles.

"So how has Brazil been?" Tate asks and the stories begin.

. .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... ..
"See you tomorrow morning," I tell Rocky, hugging him as our parents bid each other farewell.

"So I am picking you up from the studio and driving you to Carter's apartment, right?" He murmurs into my hair. I nod leaning up on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. "Sleep well beautiful," He smiles and pushes me towards the car.