Chapter 13.

Songs for this chapter are:

The Hills- The Weeknd

Temporary Fix- One Direction

King- Years & Years

Harry POV.

Does this girl have any idea how sexy she is? Does she know that the shape of her mouth alone is enough to make me imagine very, very dirty things involving her. Picturing Tessa on her knees in front of me, her full lips open wide, tongue wet and eager to take me, to please me. I want to press my cock against her lips and tease the fuck out of her.

I can drive her body insane, the way she's doing to mine. Her lips are a light pink shade and the curve of her top lip is dramatic, like the lips drawn onto a cartoon character. A sexy one though, like Jessica Rabbit.

Fuck, I'm losing my damn mind over her. This can't be a good thing. I guess it's good that I have no qualms with being bad.

"These lips . . . the things you could do with them," I pause, remembering the way her mouth sucked at mine in my room and again in hers. "Do you want me to stop?" I stare at her, looking for any signs of nervousness. Her thighs tighten around my body and I take that as I "no", but give her a few seconds to respond before I make my move.

She moves even closer, pressing her body against mine under the water.

"We can't just be friends, you know that, don't you?" She inhales a quick breath as I lean into her, pressing my lips softly against the line of her jaw near her chin. Her eyelids flutter closed and I move my lips across her jawline, peppering her wet skin with affection. When my mouth touches the spot on her neck, just below her ear, a moan rises from Tessa, surprising me.

"Oh, Harry," the words send a shock through me. Her voice was so thick, so needy. For me. She's putty in my arms and my heart is racing at the idea of molding her pleasure around me. She's never been fucked, though I'm sure she's at least gotten herself off before.

I want to hear her moan my name again, just like I need to taste her mouth again.

"I want to make you moan my name, Tessa, over and over again. Please let me." My own voice is unfamiliar as I beg her.

It's silent except her heavy breathing and the low swish of the water moving around us. The water is still, only moving around our bodies in a calm wave. She nods.

"Say it, Tessa." I continue. I pull her earlobe between my teeth an gently bite down on her skin. She whimpers and rocks against me as she nods furiously.

A nod won't do, Theresa.

You want this, so tell me. "I need you to say it, baby, out loud so I know you really want me to." My hands move to her stomach and under my shirt covering her body.

"I want to . . ." Tessa's claim is rushed, desperate. I smile against the warm skin on her neck and she sighs. Those three words are invitation enough for me. I hold onto her body and she tenses, nervous that I may drop her, I assume. I begin to walk out of the water with Tessa attached to me. Her thighs are open and she's pressing against my hardening cock with every step I take.

I let go of her as we reach the bank and she whines, literally whines. The sound sends my blood straight to my groin. I climb up the edge and turn around to help her out of the water. She reaches for me, her eyes are set on my bare chest. I watch as her eyes shift to the tattoo on my stomach, the moth inked into my skin. She probably hates my tattoos, coming from whatever prissy little town she came from. Her God-fearing mum probably taught her that people with tattoos are evil and will eat her soul or some shit.