Punishment.

Taraji POV

I was in the kitchen making something to eat, and terrence came downstairs and smacked me on my ass. I jumped a bit and turned around looking at him. "What do you want" i said smiling at him. "You know what i want." he said biting his lip and squeezing my ass. "Oh..you want.." i bent down over the counter and sticking my ass out and shaking it right in front of him. He put his cock in his pants against my ass and moaned as i shook it on him. "..this.?" i asked as i felt him getting hard. "Mhm.." he said throwing his head back. "Earn it" i said getting up and walking away. I grabbed his hand and led him up stairs. I threw him on the bed and tied his hands up. I sat on his face for at least five seconds then raise up again. He was frustrated as i teased him i kept doing it over and over as it drove him crazy. I took off my underwear and took his pants off. I stood over him in the bed and bent over giving him a veiw of my ass and pussy. His cock stood up immediately. I put my finger in his mouth and stuck it in my pussy and was moaning so loud. "I bet you wish you were my finger" i said in between moans. He nodded and bit his lip eagerly. I sat on his cock and rubbed my pussy on the outside of it. He started moaning..and i did too. "Taraji please.." he said as he moaned. "Please what?" i asked. "Please make me cum...shit" he begged and moaned. "Hm..sounds like to me you dont want to that badly" i said smiling. I put my pussy inches away from him face and played with myself. He was so hard. "Please...please..make me cum...mistress" begged terrence. "Good boy" i said. And gently licked his cock and tip. I heard him moan louder and i gently sucked on the tip. I sucked on his balls and licked them. "Ah..shit" i heard him moan. I stopped. "What was that?" i asked. "Thank you, mistress" he corected. "That's what i thought." i said and Went to grind on his face. His tongue was powerful. "Ah...fuck.." i yelled out. "Good boy..very good boy" i moaned out. I bounced on his face roughly. I felt his tongue go inside me. "Ahh..fuck..just like that...mmm that tongue" i moaned out. I slowly sucked his cock going all the way down. He moaned and licked me rougher. I felt him suck on my clit. I deepthroated him until he almost climaxed. I pulled him out my mouth. "You wanna cum?" i asked him jerking him off. "Yes mistress, please make my cum, mistress" he begged. "Cum...cum for me" i said jerking him harder. He moaned loudly and came. I sucked his cum up and swallowed it. "Mm good job" i said. "Now how do you say thank you?" i asked. He stuck his tongue out for me to grind on his face. I grinded him so hard and i came too. "Mm good boy...there you go..get it all" i said as he licked me clean. "Thank you mistress" he said licking me clean. I got off him and walked out. "Your welcome" i said as i walked out, leaving him there with a hard dick and fully satisfied.....

Hope yall enjoyed like i said lots of smut so leave yall suggestions down below hope you enjoyed!