Beg..

Lucious POV

I had just came from the store to go buy me a new suit and i go up stairs to put it away. When i walk in i see cookie on the bed laying on her stomach there reading a book. She was wearing some blue panties and matching bra. I was just staring at her ass and how it just stood up in the air...so curved and beautiful. I sneaked up behind her and squeze her ass. "Lucious what the hell are you doing?" she said looking up at me. "Getting you back for teasing me like this" i said rubbing it. I came up between her legs and put my face in her ass. "Shit..this perfect ass" i said smacking it. We have to be quiet because our son's are over visiting. I buried my face in her ass. I spead her cheeks showing her ass hole. Damn it was pretty. "Shit" i said. I pulled her underwear up making her pussy have a camal toe. I shook her ass and smacked it. I kissed her cheeks and licked them slowly. I slowly pulled her underwear off and rubbed my thumb on her clit. She moaned lightly. "Yea you like that shit don't you?" i asked as i continued. She nodded and tried to push her ass to it more but i stopped. "You want more?..beg" i said. "Lucious im not begging for shit...cookie don't beg" she said. I turned her over and tied her hands behind her back. I bit on her neck giving her a hickey. I thrust 2 fingers in and out of her pussy. "Ooh shit..lucious..keep going....im gonna cum" she moaned out. Just when she was about to i pulled my fingers out. "Lucious..why would you..." she said. I cut her off. "Beg" i whispered into her ear. "Or else everytime your about to cum I'll stop" i said biting her ear. She refused. I gently licked her ass and started tongue fucking her from behind. I rubbed her pussy with my finger. She moaned so loudly. "Lucious don't stop" she moaned out. "And how will you get me to keep going?" i whispered from in between her ass. She sighed. "Daddy please keep going..please let me cum" she finally begged out. I got up and smacked her ass. "Good girl" i said as i stuck my finger in her mouth letting her taste herself. I stood her up and made her get on her knees in front of me. I unzipped my pants, showing my fully erect member. She started sucking it and licking the tip. "Goddamn cookie.." i moaned out. "Look at me" i said as she looked up in my eyes as she sucked it. I pressed her head closer making her deep throat. She took it all. "Mm...good girl" i moaned out. I took her off my cock showing all her spit cover it. "Thank you daddy" she said looking at me taking me all in again. She licked and sucked on my balls leaving them coated in her saliva. I picked her up and laid her on the bed with her head facing down. I backed up and just stared at her...how she was tied up head down ass up and her pussy just waiting for me. I licked her pussy from behind. "You want it?" i asked her. "Yes daddy..please give it to me daddy" she begged. "Please give you what?" i said as i licked in between her pussy lips. "Please give me your cock daddy...please let me have it" she pleaded. "Good girl" i said as i positioned myself behind her. I entered into her slowly. I fucked her so hard thrusting into her. "Ahh shit.." i moaned out. "You feel so good baby" i said smacking her ass. "Thank you daddy" she said back moaning. "Awe..daddy please don't stop daddy" she begged me. I slapped her ass hard and thrusted into her harder. Our skin smacking together. "Im gonna cum" she said. "You wanna cum..what do you say?..what does daddy want you to say?" i said as i pounded into her. "May i come daddy please" she begged. "Cum" i said as i pounded into her. She came all over my dick leaving it creamy and white. "Thank you daddy" she said as she still moaned. "So you think you gone cum and not let me get mine?" i said smacking her ass roughly. I pounded into her. "Mm you feel so good" she said rolling her eyes back. I came and it came running down her leg. I pulled out and she turned around sucking it off. "Thank you daddy" she said licking my cock clean. "Good girl" i moaned out. I laid her in bed and untied her. I beat her to sleep. "See what happens when you beg me cooks?"...i said as we fell asleep.

Hope yall enjoyed or let me know what Yall think. And this is NOT submissive. It is more of kinky sex just so everyone knows because i have a chapter with submissive acts in it.