foreword

ANIMAL INSTINCT

one of the monsters

#3.1

series three . book one

ANIMAL INSTINCT || killer instinct || survival instinct || limbo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this is the wattpad version. it is complete from start to end, except without filler chapters. the full version has an additional seven chapters, including an epilogue. if you like this story enough to purchase it, you can find it via the ibooks or smashwords link on my profile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

for the ones

who fall head first

into the darkness.

there is still light

within you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

one false step

& into the abyss of the dark

you stumbled.

– the bloody chamber, angela carter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quinn Reilly didn't expect to chance upon the brutal murder of a brown wolf. Nor did she expect to be placed under a witness-protection programme, to testify against the murderer, Jedediah Trevino, who so happens to be her mate.

Thrown into this dystopian wonderland of lycanthropes, Quinn finds herself struggling to grapple with the fact that she's Luna of the Titans, and that her mate hasn't said a word to anyone in years. Silent, vicious and bloodthirsty, Jed is a complete mystery that she can't help but attempt to unravel.

But the further she navigates her way into his heart, the more she realises that Jed's far more the victim than the murderer. And now Quinn must do everything she can to prove his innocence once and for all, before she loses him forever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this story contains character death(s), graphic violence, sexual themes, swearing and trigger themes.

read at your own discretion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

featured on wattpad's werewolf reading list

wattpad featured novel

werewolf #1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jedediah trevino || sean o'pry

quinn reilly || amanda seyfried

you can find the aesthetic boards for Animal Instinct on my pinterest (hepburnettes) under the board 秋《autumn》.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

crystals || of monsters & men

natural || imagine dragons

ready for it || taylor swift

beautiful creatures || illenium, max

wolves || selena gomez

you can find the full playlist for Animal Instinct on my spotify (hepburnettes) under the playlist wakanda.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

contact or follow me on any of these sites:

hepburnetteswp || instagram || facebook

hepburnettes || pinterest || spotify

noelle n. || amazon || goodreads || ibooks || smashwords

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2016 Noelle N. All rights reserved.