Asking you to be his girlfriend Zane

Requests are open because I don't know what to write next

His POV
I was felling a strange
Feeling whenever I saw or thought about (y/n). I didn't want to ask Jay or Kai because if what I think it is, is correct they will tease me relentlessly, I went to the most trustworthy out of all the ninjas Nya. "What's up Zane?" I peer through a gap in her door after I knocked "I have an inquiry" she nods for me to continue, I walk into the room and close the door. " I have met a female and whenever I see her I feel strange but not a bad strange a good strange, I'd this love?" Nya looks at me with wide sparkling eyes and nods "What should I do?" She explains how dating works and that I should 'ask her out' she tells me what to do and pushes me out her door and says I should do it now. I text (Y/n) telling her that I will be there soon.
Short time skip
I walk up to the door and knock in a matter of seconds the door is open "(y/n) I came to ask you something" she nods and smiles brightly. I grab a flower out of the bouquet and give her the bouquet she thanks me and I place the single flower behind her ear than stroke her cheek "will you be my girlfriend?" Her eyes open as wide as they can and sparkle even more she hugs me saying yes repeatedly.

I felt bad about not updating in a while so I pushed out another for your enjoyment 😀