Alternate Ending 1

[IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ THE WORDS IN BOLD. ]

If you're a Ryder & Avery fan, please read this chapter and don't read the other ending, ending 2.

If you're a Seth & Avery fan, please skip this chapter and read the next  chapter, ending 2.

The endings are 2 different endings. It's up to you if you want to read both or one.

I felt blessed. It felt like everything was alright. It was like a fairy tale, you know? With a happy ending.

I was with Ryder. The one I truly love. I have Jackson, Seth and Rachael as my best friends.  They made my days better, funnier and just happier. Although it can be quite frustrating, it was great to have them with me.

Seth didn't make any moves on me anymore but his eyes showed longing. I saw him staring at me when he thinks I'm not looking. He protects me, just like the rest of the boys but more protective. Of course Ryder is more protective than him.

Ryder showered me with love everyday. He takes care of me, treats me well and is very romantic. Oh, and I found out that he loves watching romantic movies. He pleaded me not to tell anyone but oh wells, I trust you guys enough. Back to the topic, Ryder had proposed to me a few days ago which I said yes to. I mean of course I said yes, I'd be crazy if I said no. He's so romantic that it made me cry buckets, maybe even a river. 

It was when high school ended and we decided to go Bali. I didn't expect my friends to be there too. I was told that they joined us the day after we flew there.

Jackson and Rachael got together a few days before school ended. They ended up pretty well. A couple that always fight with each other at the tiniest thing which makes me want to punch them hard in the face. But they still love each other no matter what. They're pretty cute and also frustrating.

We were now all in college, in the same college. Pretty awesome huh. Rachel and I cried after the graduation because we thought we might be separated. The guys were trying to manly and act like it was nothing but deep down I know they will miss each other. 

The gang, The Three Boys, is still ongoing. Just not that active anymore. There were a few times in high school where the enemies tried to harm or even kill me but hey, it's The Three Boys they're dealing with. One strand of hair off my body and there's a pissed off, crazy, mad Ryder.

And you know what? I think Seth took a liking to a girl, a shy little girl. I swear they look so cute with each other. So cute it makes you say "awww" and feel like pinching their cheeks.

-

Hello ! I'm back with a kinda proper ending. Hope you guys like it! :)