~2~

Warnings: Louis has an imaginary friend. That's it about. Enjoyyy.
There will be longer chapters I promise x

BTW LOUIS LOOKS LIKE THIS. I KNOW RIGHT CUTIE PIE:

Louis was turning his head over to a corner, smiling shyly at the blonde haired boy that was looking at him with big blue eyes. He was always there to cheer Louis up. Even if he only existed in the boys head, he was glad that he had Ni.

Should he go?

Louis was staring at the bright giggling boy that trotted over to him, biting down on his lip.
''He seems nice, doesn't he?'' He whispered quietly and grinned, ''go for it. Everything is better than it is here..'' Ni frowned causing Louis to pout and Harry to furrow his eyebrows.

It seemed like Louis dazed off lightly but his eyes seemed to talk.. they were telling a story. Louis' story. It was beautiful to see them lighten up.

Ni helped him to get over the loss of his parents.. His actual name was Niall but little Louis found it a little too difficult so he went with Ni.

Louis swallowed and grabbed teddy before he stood up, not even glancing at Lily once more, his eyes were fixed on Harry's.

''I'll coming with you..'' Louis said shyly and bit down on his lower lip, ''just getting my things, I suppose''. He was a little scared. But Harry seemed nice and like Ni said, here it was worse. They always brawled at how nice Adoption centers were and how they took care about the children.

It wasn't true. Especially for Louis who needed someone, it hasn't been good. It only made his state worse. And if he could have survived ten years out there on his own, he would survive at Harry's. There was always the chance of running away.

Harry smiled softly and nodded gently, deeply hoping that Louis would say yes to all of this. He wouldn't be alone anymore. Because a big house wasn't.. cool for only one man living alone in there. It got lonely.

''That's great, Louis. I'm really happy. I will take good care of you..'' Harry's eyes shone softly with the light in the room causing Louis' cheeks to blush. ''You can pack now and we can make our way back to my place.'' He said softly and stood up with Louis making the 17- year old boy gasp at the way Harry was towering over him.

Louis nodded slowly and trotted through the halls towards his room, Harry following behind with long steps.

The state Louis' 'room' was in shocked Harry. A tiny bed that was given to him for sleep, grey walls and a tiny closet. Nothing more. The second Louis got home with him, he would spoil the boy. He would get a huge room that he can decorate the way he likes, he can hang up posters of his favorite football team and.. well stuff that boys like.

Louis was going to have a way better room at Harry's place, with such bigger space, lots of light from large windows and a balcony. With an added bathroom for him.

While Louis was packing his bag, Harry was signing a few papers for the woman that was drooling all over him but to Harry she was pathetic. He wondered if he'd give every child in here that easily up for adoption. He was kind of expecting an interview where they carefully watched how Louis and Harry got along together. Yet, he only had to sign this. He was glad that Louis would come home with him and not some greasy disgusting man.

''Teddy.. toothbrush. Mommy's blanket..clothes'' Louis frowned as he listed the things that were sprawled on his bed. He didn't own much and it was making him a little sad. He took the picture of his mommy and daddy from underneath his mattress, sliding it carefully in his bag and turned around to Harry who reappeared in his doorframe.

Louis felt stupid for owning such little. But then again, it was all that was important to him. He did not care for having fancy phones or an mp3 player, yet along a television screen. He was watching the children here. There were sitting in front of the tv, watching some weird animated series while Louis sat outside, under a tree with a book in his hands. He loved to read.

''Let me carry your bag for you..?'' Harry offered gently and sent the younger boy a smile before he was extending his hand causing Louis cheeks to flush lightly, ''Thanks'', he muttered and crossed his arms over his chest, eyeing his bag carefully.

''My car is waiting on the parking lot. Steven is our driver, he's a very nice old man. He looks like a grandpa. Well, he is one, but he says he likes to work so he continues even at 60 years of life,'' Harry laughed, an honest warm chuckle leaving his chest and it made Louis smile softly. He liked the man...

As the two made their way to Harry's car, Louis couldn't stop gaping at the fancy car that was waiting for them.

He actually turned around, trying to make someone as fancy looking as this car out but there was no one. He blushed again and exhaled slowly, sitting down and smiled shyly at the driver, not greeting him though.

He did not mean to be impolite but Louis did not feel like talking.

Louis slid in the car without another word, tucking his knees up to his chest and leaned against the window. Cars were still weird to him - especially as fancy cars as the one he was sitting in.

Louis preferred running or walking. He looked over at Harry who took a seat next to Louis, gently reaching out for his bag. He liked it the most when he had his things with him.

Louis pulled his bag on his lap with a small smile and hugged it to his chest, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve covered wrist. He did not sleep good at the adoption center. Children were always talking or giggling and he was used to sleep to silence.

''I don't need a lot of space, Harry.'' Louis muttered and looked over at Harry with soft blue eyes.
Harry was looking gorgeous, even more up this close. Louis kept his distance though, looking at him while he leaned his head against the window.

What if Harry lived together with a wife? Wouldn't she have been with him then though? But he had so many rings on.. It was likely that one of those was a wedding band. Louis fell sad at the thought of that.

He wasn't good with other people.. not with other women.

''I know that, Louis. But I want to give that to you. I have lots of space after all. I am more than happy to give you a little of mine.. You deserve it. I don't want you to live in that center anymore.'' Harry frowned and slowly shook his head.

''My room will be right next to yours, so whenever you need me, you can come. I'll be right there,'' Harry smiled softly, glancing over to the boy that looked so lost, it was breaking Harry's heart.

''I have a pool, a big library and a wide big yard. You'll be free to do whatever you want to, Louis. We can even go camping in my yard, if you'd like'' The older man laughed again, brushing his hand through his curls and smiled at Louis.

''I try to make everything you want, possible.'' Louis was taken aback. A library? That meant new books!! And he loved to be out in the nature, he liked what Harry was saying, even the camping trip out in his yard. Louis loved the warmth of the sun on his skin, the sun rising in the morning and the lovely chirping of birds. And all that was possible now. He was happy.

Louis was smiling, truly smiling as he looked over at Harry, ''that is really nice of you, Sir. I am grateful..'' He whispered. He hoped that Harry would stay this nice.

''Do you wanna stop by the ice cream shop?'' Harry cooed gently, attempting to lean forward to tell his driver as Louis eyes widened a bit.