You Vote What Comes Next

Hello my lovely readers, so I have these orginal stories I began, so please vote for which one you would like me to publish first.

1. AOT fanfic Humanity's strongest and Humanity's mystery.

Vince is as strong as they come. She was dicovered in the prescence of a titans, unharmed, her native village destroyed by the monsters who refuse to kill her.

She still doesn't understand why, all she understands is she is Invincible. Humanity's strongest and Humanity's mystery.

2. The girl who sees ghosts, and the hotel owner.
He has his skeletons in the closet like everyone else, but he also has a ghost behind him.
She's the only one that can get her to leave.

3. Psyche-Seylor Moon Mortis. My name itself is a joke. The dark colors I prefer to wear are no help either, but despite all the weird things I have, all I'm known as is dead girl. Eversince elementary when I said I wanted to be a mortician, I sealed my fate. I was dead girl. Now, I was no quiet Wednesday Addams, I was bubbly, blunt, and scary all in one. Nevertheless, I was Dead Girl, Psycho-Seylor, and Queen of The Dead at best.

Leo Vesper Regulus. How graceful, right? I wasn't the only one who earned their place in the social hierarchy as a kid. The rich, perfect, and intelligently stupid. Mr. Light Brown Hair and Blue eyes had no trouble earning his place as king when he said he wanted to be a doctor, to help people. How selfless. He then sealed his fate as The King. He was smart, mean, and demanding all in one. Nevertheless, he was The King or King Leo always at his best

4. Corva. The girl who now has nothing to her name but skill, and the ex-princess to a notorious gang her father brought down with greed. However she's done with that life of mafia involvement, she wasn't in it too much anyways.
Tigers. The most powerful gang world wide, and she's piqued their intrest. Specifically the leader's intrest.
"Romance is about as dangerous as this life. That's why I don't involve myself in either things. I rarely go out of my house during cold season, because safety comes first."
"Danger is a symptom of living, and sometimes we have to get a little sick to find a purpose

5. Luna, also known by her middle name, Psyche, is an 18 year old working to be in the mortuary field as she enters her second semester of college. Unfortunately that doesn't seem possible according to Alexander, the 24 year old owner of the mortuary, unless she can understand how to deal with the grieving, which leaves her working as a receptionist for a 25 year old cocky psychiatrist Dr. Eron Rayne.