SkyBrine X WitherMU X Enderlox

Requested by Cutemangle87 

SkyBrine's P.o.V

I was watching TV when I heard yelling and saw a wither hybrid and a ender dragon hybrid roll into the living room fighting. I groaned and stood up "MU, ENDER STOP FIGHTING!!" I growled at them as my eyes flashed a bright yellow. I saw them freeze and jump up and quickly nod. I smirked. 

I stretched and sat back down as they sat on the floor. I put on a random movie and started watching it. I heard MU and Ender groan and flop onto the ground. I rolled my eyes and kicked them on their backs sending them into the ground a inch or two. 

Ender's P.o.V

I screamed as I was shot into the ground by Sky. I groaned and sat up rubbing my head. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!??!" and he just chuckled. I groaned and helped M out of the ground.I stood up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed two ice packs. 

I walked back in and gave one to MU and sat back down and put the ice pack on my head. I leaned back and closed my eyes listening to the suckish movie that Sky chose. I groaned again. I started to doze off closing my eyes.

MU's P.o.V

I had the ice back on my now sore back. I was watching the dumb movie not knowing how Sky liked it. I yawned  stood up and sat down next to Sky. I then dropped the ice pack on his head and pecked him on the lips jumping up pecking Ender on the lips and running away laughing my ass off. 

A/N

HOLY CRAP! This was so hard to think of something!! I was planning to make it sad.....BUT OK! I need to work on suspense writing so be prepared for a lot of cliff hangers that dont have a second part. Oh and im doing this because im taking this writing class and were in a unit with suspense writing. I need practice! Oh and if you like Anime check out my new Anime X Reader book!

Im Color and I Am Tired But Not Tired.