Darkiplier X Blind!Neko!Reader

Requested by Inuyashaislove

Y/n's P.o.V

You were sitting in your room practicing your hearing. Since you can't see or talk you relie on your ears a whole lot. Since you relie on them so much they have gotten greater and work better than the normal human ears. Oh and since your a neko they are enhanced even more. 

You were walking around your room when your door burst open and you screamed and jumped. You held your hand over your heart as you heard the laugh of your friend. "DARK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?" you yelled in his direction. You heard him as he kept laughing. 

You groaned and walked over to him and crashed into a wall. You yelped and stumbled back. You groaned and walked to the side and shrieked as you fell over something. You landed on the ground on your side. You groaned and stiffened up when you felt arms wrap around you.

You sighed and tried to get up but the arms wouldn't let you go. You tried again and said "Dark let me up"   and he just held you tighter. You kept trying to get his arms off you but finally gave up and snuggled close to his chest and fell asleep. 

A/N

Enjoy this happy chapter for it will not last.

Im Color and Sad Demented Chapters Are Coming So Be Prepared.