Chapter 32: Cold Heart • Warm Heart

While I was inside the elevator, I was thinking of my explanation to say to Rafael. I can't freaking believe that he even assigned Don's mob to search for me if ever I was kidnapped or something.

He can be a total jerk to, huh? Rafael is surely not worried about me. He us worried about if the people found out that I ran away from him and his pretty plan will be destroyed. Too shame for him.

Mike is here with me inside also, he is carrying my shopping bags for me. He said he doesn't want me to get tired from carrying them.

When the elevator dings as the doors open, his office is quiet and no sign of him. Maybe in his penthouse. I stepped out and told Mike to leave the bags here and I will take carry them from here. I am  going to head the another elevator  but it opens when I was about to press the button.

There he is, his face is blank but his eyes were staring to me. If looks can kill...I would be dead now.

"Rafael, I~"

"~Are you stupid or clueless or something?" He asked, walking towards me but his voice is somehow trembling a little. He steps out of the elevator as he just keeps on stepping closer making me step back.

"Where have you been?!"

"I-I just went for a little walk" step back.

"With who?!" God, his face is so scary like he wants to kill me.

"With...with someone" I faced away from him but he keeps on stepping forward until I felt the cold concrete wall behind me as he trapped me with his hand on the side of my head.

"I'm asking you again. Don't test me, Belle. You know how awful I am when I get angry." his voice sounds like he is warming me. "Who are you with and why did you leave!"

"BECAUSE I'M UPSET AND DEPRESSED!" I snapped at him as it came out that I am shouting, as my face feels hot from the anger building inside me. "I need to get away from all of these shits in our fake lives, Rafael!"

He seems a little taken back of my voice. "I went out to buy something but I ended up going to the park because I still don't want to face you but  Gabby met up with me and we went out together to have fun!" I told him straightly without stopping "I just want to be myself in just a short time but suddenly I found out that there are hundreds of men are searching for me like in was a lost child, are you freaking insane?!" I am still shouting at this point. "But don't you worry, dear husband I am not gonna ran away from you and our deal"

Rafael was just looking at me, waiting for me to stop but I am sick of this and I was going to walk out from his arms but he suddenly hugged me tightly. A bone crushing hug.

"Rafael, what are you doing?! Let go off me" I told him but he is not listening to me.

"I thought something happened to you." He spoke that shutting me quickly. "You don't know how worried I am when I saw that you are not in every room in this penthouse, Belle. When the men downstairs told me that you left early in the morning...so  many bad thoughts came into my mind immediately"

I was left there in his arms speechless. He's worried about me? His hugs was very tight like he is afraid of something.

"Jesus...you should have just answer my calls! Or leave me a message so I won't go crazy here searching for you." He told me as he broke our hug, but he held me arms length.

"I'm still mad at you, remember?"

"Fuck, what if something happened to you?" His frown went deeper "Then I have to search every corner of this city just to know if you are fine. What on earth is on your mind?!"