01 | believing madness

they say that time's supposed to heal you, but I ain't done much healing

◾◽

Cecilia Grey always wanted to be different. A different kind of different — which is very confusing.

The point is, she never wanted to be normal. Being normal scared her.

So she's glad when people say too many different things about her. To people in Hogwarts, she was too abstract to describe, too different to be compared, too unrealistic to believe.

Lydia Queen always knows that Cecilia was just a girl, not some miracles or the beauty queen everybody called. Maybe she's totally unrealistic because maybe, just maybe, reality hit her hard that it hurts her bad then turns her colorless and sad.

Elizabeth Raven has her own way to describe Cecilia Grey. When people always see her smiling, Ella always now that it was just some mask that she wore. She was crying behind her mask, or more like hiding from the fact that she just want to curl up in her bed until the bad days ended.

To both Lydia and Ella, Cecilia was someone special. They couldn't let anyone hurt her or be the reason why sadness developed in her eyes.

So here they are, waiting for the Weasley with Cecilia only because they love her.

"You both could just wait in the compartment if you both want to." Cecilia offered, using her innocent smile that make both Lydia and Ella groans. They couldn't just leave her here, not while they both know Cecilia Grey is someone easy to pranked, tricked, or even kidnapped.

Cecilia sighs. "Please stop doing this kind of thing." She paused, staring at her best friends. "I'm not that fragile. I can stand for myself."

"We know. It's just that, you are our Cecil. We can't leave you alone, standing here waiting for your stupid cousins alone!" Lydia groans, making Ella nods and Cecilia give her a small unpleasant stares for calling her cousins stupid.

"We're doing this for you okay. Now both of you shut up and wait patiently like a good Hogwarts student." Ella joked, trying to stop the heavy tension between Cecilia and Lydia.

After a few minutes of waiting, Cecilia caught a sight of one of her cousins famous ginger hair.

"Cecil!" Ginny immediately launch her self at Cecilia, giving her a tight hug.

"Ginny, how are you?" Cecil smiled, "Are you having fun over the holidays?" She asks.

"Not really, i was kind of bored actually. We don't do anything except cooking in that house." Ginny sighs.

Cecilia Grey knows about The Order. Both her parents are members in the Order. But Cecilia promised Ella that she would join her for a trip to Rome so she has to let both her parents go without her.

"I'm sorry. I wish i could join you and Hermione there, but i promised Ella i would go with her."

"Cecil?" A voice called her, who turns out to be her other cousin, Ron.

"Ronald!" Cecilia hugs Ron, making Ron surprised at her sudden movements, but hugging her back anyway.

"Fred! George! I miss you both!" Cecilia cried in excitement, hugging the twins next.