My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 76

Part 76

CLIMAX!!!!! 

Alec’s POV

Tomorrow’s it. Tomorrow’s the day. Tomorrow is when everything is either destroyed, or made. It’s either the end or the beginning and tomorrow is going to decide everything. Will evil take over or will good, like always, prevail? We have only one way of knowing.

I know its killing Alex inside, she’s a stressed out, tight ball of nerves, the slightest thing can set her off. She’s so scared, that she’s going to do something bad or stupid and the world is going to be destroyed because of her. She’s been trying to ignore that her birthday’s been coming up, but apparently that wasn’t a good idea. Every time she tried to ignore it, it resurfaced, stronger than before and now she can’t fight it off.

“Alex, I can feel your tension. Even if we didn’t have the bond, which makes your every emotions clear, but I can feel the nerves and stress rolling off your body. Relax, baby girl.” I told her.

Alex was just sitting there, on the couch, spacing out. Her head snapped in my direction when she heard me and sighed. I pulled in into my lap, letting her adjust herself to feel comfortable. She wrapped her arms around me, as she closed her eyes. She hadn’t gotten much sleep lately and she wasn’t eating properly, and it was showing. She had dark circles under her eyes. She was skinner, the unhealthy kind, so skinny! She also looked very pale, vampire like pale. She looked weak, even acted weak sometimes. This was taking a toll on her heath.

“Come on.” I said, wrapping Alex’s legs around my waist, as I got up and moved.

Alex squeaked, clutching me tighter, as I ran into the kitchen. I sat her down on a chair at the table. I was walking around, trying to find something I could make for her.

“What are you doing, Alec?” Alex asked, sounding croaky.

My mom had made to teach me how to cook for myself, so I could impress my mate, and if she wasn’t around or something, to fend for myself. Most of the males in the pack could cook, because the most of the women in the pack to be able to cook something, in case they weren’t around or something, or for other reasons. I’m glad my mom taught me thought, now I can actually use it with my mate.

I started making food for her, since it was only like 2 in the afternoon, I decided to make lunch. I fry some chicken and rice, I started working and was done in about half an hour due to Marie’s magical and enchanted cooking tools. I got out a plate for me and one for Alex. She hadn’t said a word since she had asked me what I was doing and I realized she had spaced out again.

“Eat.” I ordered.

“Alec, I’m not—” she started.

I quickly stuffed some chicken and rice in her mouth before she could protest further. Her eyes widened as she chewed and swallowed.

“Wow that was good! I didn’t know you knew how to cook!” Alex exclaimed.

She was starting to come out of her daze self and turn into the old Alex, the one I knew and loved. I kept her talking because that way she wouldn’t have time to retract back into her former self.

“My mom made me learn, just in case, and most of the women require their mates to know how to cook, so it was inevitable I guess.” I told her.

She picked up her spoon and started eating. Slowly, she started to gain color in her cheeks and her skin looked less pale and shinier. She was just depressed, that was all. I could fix that, now that I knew what the problem was.