Ciel Phantomhive x Reader: His Demon's Daughter

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything so I made reader-chan Sebastian's daughter! She will be the same age as Ciel, and Lizzy won't appear in this because of the storyline. Anyway - reader dear is left at the Phantomhive Manor and when she finds Sebastian, he takes her to Ciel, who is shocked by the young girl in front of him.
Enjoy~.
Btw, Olivia Jackson in an OC I have so Liv will be the mother.
-----------------------------------------
After being abandoned, sent to several orphanages and even the work house, (Y/N) couldn't ever stay in one place. She knew she had something different and she was told what was different when she met a man called 'The Undertaker'. He told her that she was the daughter of a powerful demon, and that he would help her find out where he is.

That was 2 years ago, when Sebastian entered his current contract with Ciel, having been in the underworld since she was born as he ate her mother's soul.

All she ever knew about herself was her given name, she never had a surname which stuck.

When she turned 12, Undertaker took her to a mansion, owned by the Lord Phantomhive. She had learnt that her father lived there, and that he was a demon named Sebastian Michaelis.

Whilst at the door of the residence, she felt a demon's presence, being half of one. She knocked the door and a tall man answered it. It took her a second to realise this was her father, the demon in front of her. "I am (Y/N). I am here to speak with a man by the name of Sebastian. I am his daughter." She stated boldly, seeing his eyes grow to the size of saucers. "I heard he had a contract with my mother, Olivia I believe her name was if Undertaker was correct." She continued, the red of her eye contrasting from the (E/C) of the other. This was like a temptaint.

Sebastian was in shock as he stuttered out her name. "You are... My daughter? I had your mother's soul, why didn't she tell me she was pregnant?" To this, the girl shrugged and stated simply: "I never knew my mother. I was picked up four years ago by the Undertaker. He told me about what I am and where you would be."

Sebastian shook his head and ushered his newly-found daughter into the mansion. "I will take you to the young lord. He will be interested in this." Sebby then rubbed his temples and ascended a grand staircase, (Y/N) traipsing behind in awe of the house.

Once at Ciel's study, Sebastian knocked on the door and entered, pulling the young girl behind him in by the sleeve of her dress. "Oi, get your hands off my sleeve. Jeez, you're a butler, you should know better." She sassed, much to Sebastian's amusement.

"Let me introduce you to Lord Ciel Phantomhive, the queen's loyal guard dog." He said as he turned towards his master. "Master, this is my daughter, (Y/N) Michaelis. Her mother was a previous contract of mine." Sebastian had given her his last name, taking to her at once, knowing she was indeed his child. Also, the girl turned a soft pink at the name given to her as she finally had a family name.

Ciel's eyes then doubled in size, staring at the pair in front of him. "Well, Ms (Y/N), I am Ciel Phantomhive, head of this estate. As you are my demon's daughter, you may stay here with us..." He said softly as he relaxed, finding his cheeks growing warm.

'How ever did Sebastian create such a beautiful child... She must be like her mother.' He thought as he told Sebastian to take her to one of the nicest spare rooms. "Also, you will be helping around the house, nothing too tasking. But you may be helping me more often." Ciel saw the look on Sebastian's face and held in his laughter, the girl his age smiling and bowing to him.

She followed Sebastian out the room, this was so she could get on some better clothes, otherwise known as the dress Ciel wore when he was sniffing out Viscount Druit.

-Time Skip to the evening meal where Ciel sees the dress-

Ciel was waiting at the staircase for Sebastian, telling him that he would escort his daughter to the first meal there, and said that he would dance despite the fact that he hated it. 'Anything for this girl... Sebastian already knows my feelings. Bloody demon has a telepathic connection.' He thought as he heard Bassy's voice pop up and say 'I heard that!' And like that, the pair were at the top of the stairs, the (H/C) girl in the pink dress of dread, with hair in curled pigtails on Sebastian's arm.

Ciel's jaw dropped as they made their way down the stairs, holding his arm out so the duel-coloured-orbed girl could wrap her arm around his. "Thank you, daddy." He heard the girl say to Sebastian, who held the girl's hand and kissing it.

Sebastian walked off to the kitchen to prepare the food as Ciel was being a gentleman, pulling out the chair, complimenting how she looked, the usual. This made the girl blush. "Why thank you, my Lord," she said with a smiled before continuing. "The thank you is for the hospitality, compliments and clothes. They're very beautiful." She tilted her head to the side as Sebastian walked in with the evening meal - a small dish of tomato soup and buttered bread, simple but lovely.

Once they had eaten, Ciel asked (Y/N) to take some air, Sebastian smirking in the background as he prepared the dessert.
The pair walked out into the court yard as a violin began playing, courtesy of Sebastian. Ciel held out his hand and asked the young lady to dance, she obliged and slipped her hand into his as they stood in position.

They waltzed around the patio for at least thirty minutes, before the young Lord felt like he was beginning to tire. His dancing partner felt much the same way and hid a yawn behind her hand, rubbing her eyes adorably afterward.

Ciel walked her up to her room, after finding out from Sebastian where it was, and stood with her outside the door, producing a black rose, specially grown in his garden for him, and handed it to her. "The blackest rose in the garden is nothing compared to the dark beauty in your soul." He flattered, kissing (Y/N)'s hand.

The girl had no idea how to react, so she kissed his cheek and hugged him. "Thank you, Ciel," she started, and made him blush by using his given name. "For the Rose, and everything." They bid there good nights to one another and Ciel headed for his study, whispering something to himself.

"Thank you, for existing."