Outside The Lines {16}

***Theo’s POV***

                “Shit,” I choked out. I pushed Dimitri away from myself.

                “What the hell?” Oliver repeated, staring between us in confusion. “I just wanted to pee, and I end up seeing you making out with Dimitri Ivanov. Goddamn my bladder.”

                “Oliver, it wasn’t what it looked like,” I said weakly.

                “It wasn’t?” Dimitri asked in confusion. I smacked his arm, shooting him a glare to let him know he wasn’t helping.

                “It looked like you were trying to eat his face with your tongue,” Oliver said, stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door.

                “You didn’t lock it?” I asked Dimitri, wanting to strangle him.

                “In case you forgot, you pulled me away to see if I was listening to you,” Dimitri said patiently. “I never got the chance to lock it.”

                I face-palmed. “God I could strangle you.”

                “Get in line,” he said, smirking and leaning against the wall. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking between me and Oliver as if watching some entertaining TV show.

                “So what the hell is going on here?” Oliver asked, his eyes locked on me.

                I chewed on my lip nervously. “If I said nothing, would you believe me and let it drop?”

                “If I said I was a purple unicorn, would you believe me?”

                “Yes?” I said hopefully.

                Oliver narrowed his eyes at me. “Start explaining.”

                I sighed in defeat. Dimitri moved to put an arm around my waist, but I pushed his hand away, glaring at him again.

                I slowly turned my gaze to Oliver. “Fine. I’ve been secretly dating him for a few days,” I grumbled. “Only Kim knows.”

                “Not even Thalia knows?” Oliver asked, working to contain his shock.

                I shook my head. “No. And she’s not going to know, because you’re not going to tell her!”

                “Okay, okay,” he said, raising his hands innocently. “I won’t tell her. I won’t tell anyone. I just…damn, I think I’m going into shock, Theo.”

                “Oliver,” I groaned. “Stop it. You weren’t supposed to find out.”

                He pouted. “Fine. I see how it is. Bromance over. The ship has officially sunk.”

                “Ah, and the background character comes fourth to add drama to the situation,” Dimitri said, clearly amused.

                “Dimitri, shut up!” I snapped.

                “Stop calling me a background character! God, if we really were story characters, you would be breaking the fourth wall and making this uncomfortable for everyone involved,” Oliver grumbled.