Surprise!

SINCE ITS THANKSGIVNG WEEK ,WHY NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER..

"You dont have him , hes mine!", she snarled in response to my earlier comment.

"Yours?Oh my , then answer me this...why was with me last night and not you?", I made a point by tapping my index finger on my chin.

Cori it seemed like she was about to explode by the way her face was turning red, well more like hot headed bull as she was huffing and puffing and hunched her shoulders as if she was going to run me over with some imaginary horns.

"Hes mine.So you better start getting in line bitch because his eyes are soley on me-", Cori was cut off short when a new feminine voice rang through the room.

"Daddy ?What are you doing here?!", Gina said as she saw Henero conversing with Eduardo.

"Daddy?"Cori whispered in confusion her attention now on Gina as she saw the beautiful girl the same age as us go to her father .The one I believed Cori was seeing.

"Oh look Eduardos future fiance' is here .", I tell her in surprise.

"Fiance'! '', Cori screams which causes Eduardo ,Henero and Gina look at us.

"Oh Henero didnt tell you ?Gina there is his daughter and he has arranged for a future engagement for both of them.", I taunt at Cori and look at Gina and Eduardo sideways and smile back to look at Cori.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Yells Cori leaving me and going to the trio group.

"Who the fuck are you?! ", Gina is quick to insult as she asseses Cori up and down.

"Now honey..", Henero says trying to calm , well I really didnt know since he was telling no one in specific but looking in between both of them.

"Listen here bitch-", Cori starts to say getting inside their little small circle and standing in front of Eduardo which Gina took notice of course by the way her eyes almost fell off her eyesockets.

"Get away from him slut!", screeched Gina trying to push her father away from her so she could grab hold of Eduardo.

"Princess , now ,now", weezed out Henero as he tried to seperate both of the girls.

"Princess?Who is she Demarco?!" yelled Cori at Henero.

"How fucken dare you adress my father like that.Its Mr.Henero to you bitch", yelled Gina now trying to climb ontop of Henero .

"What the fuck Gina I havent talked shit about you this morning, yet", came an angry Sharlene from another hallway

"Oh you werent talking to me ?", asks Sharlene as she stepped closer to Cori and Gina who seemed to be at each other girls.

Cori stopped struggling as she took appearance of Sharlene with her blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Get them", said Henero to no one.But his guards grabbed hold of Gina and Cori as they wrestled against them.

"Eww dont touch that , that whatever it is," yelled Sharlene as she took appearance of Cori's face.

"Ima rip your face up bitch!", yelled Cori trying now to go to Sharlene.

"Fuck you", said Sharlene and made her way towards Cori ,her hands ready to pull hair.

"Get her", said Eduardo nodding his head towards am angry looking Sharlene and the guards were quick to act as they grabbed Sharlene as she tried to get free.

Seeing as Cori was uncontrollable the guards hauled her away from the group opposite of them which was right next to me again.

"Whats this?", asked Linda as she entered the room with the rest of the girls in tow.

"Surpise you better start getting in line , after all it is a long one", I whispered in her ear so the others would be oblivious to our conversation. As she glared down at each of the girls her eyes widening as she saw that they were all beautiful.

"H-he can't have that m-many!", Cori exclaimed her eyes wide.

"Oh yes he does , but guess who's at the front of the line?", I whispered to her.

I started walking away from her and went past the girls and a struggling Sharlene past a pissed off Gina and bent over Henero all the while silence overcame the room.

Almost instantly Eduardo had his arms wrapped around my waiste ,and instantly I could smell his cologne.

"Surprise honey", I giggled wrapping my arms around Eduardos waiste and smiling smugly at her as she popped her mouth wide.

HEY GUYS SO I DID ANOTHER UPDATE SINCE ITS THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING & IM SO GREATFUL FOR YOU SUPPORT OF THIS BOOK.

Please comment and Vote!

Hugs and Lovies

Liz