Chapter Forty Four

I raised my knee, aiming for the attackers crotch. I assumed it was a male. Before my knee came in contact a hand grabbed it roughly, stopping it in it's tracks. I whined in frustration before he spoke and my body relaxed, "Feisty".

I sighed and finally let my eyes adjust to look at him. Xander slowly dropped him hand from my mouth and let go of my knee, his eyes lit up slightly.

"Are you serious right now?" I glared at him, "I don't need another kidnapping simulation, I already had very realistic one" He tilted his head when I spoke before his shoulders moved an inch in a shrugging gesture.

"Well it goes to show how easily you make yourself get caught" He pointed out.

Toucheé.

"You're such an idiot" I scowled, reaching for the doorknob before his hand stopped me. I turned back to give him an annoyed look, showing him that I was going to have a tantrum if he didn't let me go. I hesitated when I saw the expression on his face.

"I want to have fun"

"Fun?" He nodded his head, a side-grin appearing as he did so. I held my breath for a minute.

"Yes, fun"

"What type of fun?" The way he was eyeing me and the way he was speaking. I didn't really need to ask this question. He also knew I was aware of what fun he meant because I didn't respond.

"Uhm..." I didn't know what to say, "You do realize we're in the janitors closet or whatever room this is"

"I know" He paused, "The girl at the counter isn't even paying attention to anything" He waved it off as if we were petty much alone. He advanced toward me and every muscle in my body tensed up. Every time Xander acted or did something like this, somehow it would make me weak.

"Xander" I said his name, indicating I was unsure if I wanted this to happen. It was in public for crying out loud!

He let go of my hand that was still resting on the door handle. My eyes flicked to the handle before raising them back to Xander's face in question. He arched an eyebrow, nodding toward where my hand continued to hold the handle.

"If you don't want to do this, I'm not stopping you from leaving" He pointed out, "So feel free to go if you want me to stop"

I groaned on the inside. I wanted to play the innocent act where I acted like I didn't want this so I could persuade both myself and Xander that it was more him wanting this to happen. I hated to admit I liked it. But he was actually giving me a choice.

I was so stubborn that I almost walked out right then until realizing I had been debating with myself longer than I had thought. His lips had landed on mine and I was snapped back to what was going on.

I didn't even hesitate.

My lips immediately reacted as I opened them slightly allowing his tongue to slip in. My hands wrapped around his neck gently. I tried to ignore the feel o his lips curling into a smile, already knoing how I was going to react.

"Wipe the smug smile off your face" I whispered onto his lips and I felt his warm breath when he chuckled softly.

"How do you want it?" He broke the kiss and I had to hold back a whine. I hated when that happened. Don't start kissing me if you're going to stop straight away!

"Want it?" I raised my eyebrows.

He sighed and shook his head, "Never mind, I'll choose" before I could question his words, not only did he reconnect our lips but he literally dragged my body against him roughly.

Hot.

Stop.

No.

I took a breath before cussing myself when I realized it was me who had just broken the kiss. Before I could whine or give out about it, his lips moved away from my and slowly made there way along my jawline and down to my collar bone.

"No hickeys" I hissed, "Tina noticed it"

"What's one more?"

"One more is pretty obvious. No means no" Hickeys, I always thought they looked trashy and disgusting but when Xander gave me one, it made me feel... I don't know the word....

"It's my way of marking you as mine" He grinned against my skin. A shiver ran down my spine at the feel of his war breath.

"Stop saying that" I sighed, shaking my head lightly. He moved back and pouted slightly but I ignored it.

"Well?" I hesitated, "Are you going to continue or not?"

"Demanding" He grinned before pausing when footsteps were heard outside. My eyes widened and I bit my lip, holding in any sounds that attempted to escape. Hopefully if we stayed quiet they wo-

The door flew open causing me to jump and turn back to it in surprise. The girl glared at us both before crossing her arms, "What is this?"

"This is how babies are made" I gritted my teeth when Xander said that. It was funny, yea, but this was not the time.

"Ignore him, we were-"

"Ignore her, she kidnapped me and dragged me in here" I turned to him with a frustrated groan but was only met with an amused look plastered on his face.

"This is not allowed. How dare y-"

Xander walked toward the girl, making her shut her mouth, "Look how pretty you are when you're annoyed" She went red as he spoke, "It makes you look adorable."

"U-uhm" She stuttered, being caught in Xander's spell. She bit her lip and I sighed. Was she serious right now?

I shuffled past them, making sure to knock into the girl harshly, "Xander, we need to go" I said urgently, as if something big was going to happen, "Tina just called me".

"You weren't even on the phone" The girl gave me a smart look. My lips formed a thin line. "Your face is a phone"

I paused.

Silence.

HAD I REALLY JUST TRIED TO INSULT HER BY CALLING HER FACE A PHONE?!

I literally cringed, my shoulders shrugging as Xander burst out laughing. Before she could say another word I snatched his hand and tugged him out the door.

This was one gas station we were never coming back to.

---------