4

-------

Taehyung smirked, "payback time.."

When the bell rang everybody went to their next class.
You were still sleepin like a baby as Taehyung waited until everyone got outside.

"Aren't you coming?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Uhm, yeah I coming. Just have to take care of some things." He said gesturing Jimin to go already.

"Okay, but hurry." He said before leaving the classroom.

Waiting until everyone left, Taehyung took his bottle of water and poured it all over you.

You immediately shot awake as the cold water hits you and looked at Taehyung.

"What- is this your revenge?" You asked standing up, slamming your hands onto the table.

"Maybe." He said grinning with one of his hands in his pockets.

"Listen, Kim.Tae.hyung. I know that I've spilled soup over you yesterday, but I've already apologized for that. I'm not just gonna let you make fun of me. Understand?"

He came closer to my ear "We'll see about that." He whispers before walked out of the classroom.

You quickly went to the toilets to dry yourself up, since Taehyung poured a bottle of water over you.

You went to the wash basin and looked in the mirror.

"I look awful.." you sighed. You quickly took the jacket of your uniform off and put it on the heating to dry.

As you looked back in the mirror you saw two girls behind you and startled. They were the ones who were laughing at you.

Their names were Wendy and Joy.

A/n I love red velvet so please don't take this seriously omg

"So.. I see Taehyung took revenge on you, right?" Joy said trying to hold back her giggles.

She was playing with her hair as you stayed silent while looking down.

Right when you wanted to explain what happend, Wendy pushed you, making you fall against the wall. They took your jacket and threw it at you.

"Next time stay away from Taehyung." Joy said looking down on you.

"And Jungkook too! Or else we won't let you off" Wendy warned.

When they left, you slowly put your jacket back on and rushed to class. You came in and everyone was staring at you.

"You're late!" Mr. Hong shouted.

"I'm sorry.." you apologized while thinking of an excuse.

"So? What's the reason?" He asked with a frown.

"I had to wash up, because I got wet from the rain." You looked outside, luckily it was raining. What a coincidence.

"Detention! Now sit down." He said.

You heard Joy giggling in the back.

You sat down and looked at Taehyung with a frown. He just looked at you innocently making you even angrier.

When the class ended he came to you. You saw Joy and Wendy keeping an eye on you and you were scared that they'll hurt you again.

When he opend his mouth to speak, you interrupt and said "It's better for both of us if you just leave me alone." You said coldly.

_ _ _ _ _

In all of the other lessons you ignored Taehyung.

At the dinner he left his table and came to yours.

"Mind if I sit here?" He said coldly without looking in your eyes.

"Why? Go sit with your 'friends'." You said back coldly.

Like he didn't hear you he just sat down in front of you.

"Yah!" You yelled "What do you want from me? Just stay away from me okay?"

"Relax, it's just a detention." He said with a smile as he leaned back on his chair.

"It's not just the detention!" You said "You really don't get it do you?" You said as your blood started to boil.

Taehyung stood up as he watched you walking away. "Yah!" He called, but you didn't reply, instead you quickened your pace.

Still smiling Taehyung wanted to go after you, but Jungkook stood up and grabbed Taehyung by his arm stopping him.

"Just leave her alone." He said quietly.

Tahyung sat down next to Jungkook and ate his dinner.

Later when everyone left Jungkook asked the lady of the canteen if she could pack some food for him.

He took the food and brought it to the rooftop. He smiled brightly as he saw you standing there.