William T Spears x Reader: Suited and Booted.

Hiya! It's me again! I'm here with a fic about William, and it will be about Grell's darling little sister, who is a reaper as well, and will has chosen her to go suit buying with, she is more trustworthy than Grell.
ONWARDS GALLANT STEED... AKA JEAN.
-----------------------------------------
It was the usual day at the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association, William was trying to avoid overtime, Grell was causing overtime as well as thinking about Bassy and Ronald was trying to chat up the sister of the redheaded Sutcliff.

"Come by my apartment this evening, gorgeous. I'll show you my new techn--OUCH!" When Ronald started talking, (Y/N) Sutcliff zoned out and stared blankly at him, hitting him in the nose to make him shut up.
"I'm afraid, Mr Knox, that I am busy this evening with something called my job, and I am on patrol with William, which will be far more relaxing than an evening with you. Now if you will excuse me, I need to talk to Mr Spears." She said monotonously, her being the opposite of Grell, very straight laced and calm, only finding herself in a daze once a month.

After leaving Ronald holding his nose, (Y/N) approached the office door for William, knocking twice, adjusting her (H/C) hair and glasses, before hearing the call of 'come in' with a frustrated tone. "William, I have all my paperwork done and dusted... What are you doing?" She asked as she walked into the office.

William was looking in a full length mirror at his outfit, the usual black, three piece suit with a tie. "Ah, well if it isn't my favourite reaper." He said with some kind of softness in his tone. "Are you prepared for this evening? I have everything ready so we can leave for some free time..."

The girl in the office nodded with a smile, her cheeks tinted rose. "That would be lovely, William." To this, the lead reaper gave the girl a strange look. "I told you to call me Will. I only have everyone else, such as your brother, call me Mr Spears, or William." He sounded disgusted at the mention of the redhead, making the girl giggle.

"He's not that bad, Will. I'm the one related to him, I know he's good... Even if he does have emotions for such filth." She put distain within her tone, and a sneer on her face which made will smile slightly and blush somewhat. "Well, I see we feel the same about Michaelis." He chuckled and headed over to the slightly shorter reaper.

"Shall we go early? I need some opinions on a new suit, and honestly..." He trailed off, sighing as he looked the girl directly in the eye. "You are the only one I can trust. Grell will just keep trying to kiss me and Ronald just never stops flirting and it's on my wick."
His companion smiled, running a hand along his arm as a way of comforting him. "Well, I'm with you today. I promise I will only be of help and here as a friend." She then grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the building and to the alleyways of London.

Will just smiled and held her hand as they ran along to London's background, his cheeks burning deeply even though the blush was rather faded.

Once on the streets, Will boldly wrapped (Y/N)'s arm around his, walking along with his hand over hers as they neared the haberdashery. The mannequins in the window had the nicest suits, all different fabrics and colours... The female Sutcliff's eyes shining brightly as she looked through the glass. Will pulled her along and whisked her around, choosing two suits. "Okay, I'll wait here for you, William." She smiled and took a seat as Will walked into the changing room, mumbling about her calling him 'William' instead of 'Will'.

After 5 minutes, Spears walked out a suit, he was rather taken with it. It was a grey and black three piece with a bow tie. "Mr. Spears..." He heard from behind as he saw (Y/N) approaching from behind with wide eyes. When she reached the mirror, she blushed and ran her hands along Will's sides and arms, looking at how suave and attractive he looked. "You look... So..." She stuttered as William blushed.

"Thank you, (Y/N)... It means a lot that you like to see me in such a state... I mean-- Not in the office, the real me." He tried to smile brightly, and did so. Sutcliff was pleased to see her boss so happy, and she rested her head against William's. "I must say, (Y/N)... You look particularly beautiful today." Will whispered as he looked at the reflection of himself and Grell's sister in the glass.

His eyes softened as he looked at the smile on his companion's face, and it was that moment he had decided he would pull apart from her. "I will be back in a moment, please wait here, (Y/N)." He left her with a smile and went to get back into his usual suit.

After doing so, he went over to the girl and offered his arm, which she gratefully took, and headed to pay, then after that was completed, they headed back to the Dispatch to collect the resources for the reaping of the soul.

Grell swamped the pair as they walked in, Will just kicking Grell away as his sister looked both shocked and amused. Once at his office, she smiled brightly. "Thank you for the enjoyable afternoon, Will. It's been so nice spending time alone with you!" She sounded so pleased, which made William's eyes gleam with adoration.

He took a deep breath and looked down at (Y/N). "You know, Miss (Y/N) Sutcliff... You are the complete opposite of your brother... I can't stand him, but with you... I cannot get enough." He whispered towards the end as the (H/C) looked at him wide-eyed, feeling his gloves fingers run into her hair.

He pressed her lips against hers as Grell looked through the office door, (Y/N) kissing him in return with much fervour. They pulled away about 10 seconds later and she smiled. "Mr William Spears..." She panted slightly, smiling brightly with a red face.

"I will gladly do overtime for you, Miss (Y/N) Sutcliff."