Claude Faustus x Reader: The Queen's Mite.

Yo! It's time for the beautiful man that is Claude Faustus' turn for a one shot! This will be whilst he is with the little shit who I cannot stand, aka Alois, and Reader-chan will be the Demon!Maid to the Queen's Rat, the one who goes underground for the info. I'll make up a random character for that. Enjoy!
PS- Slightly saucy.
------------------------------------------
Lord James Cecil Thompson was a boy, who like Ciel, had lost his parents in a mansion fire and was tortured by masked men. The young lord came back to see his cousin, the honourable Louise Jane Green, had ordered the rebuilding of the manor, and when he arrived, he brought back a maid dressed in black (A/N: Remind you of anyone? [Shifty eyes at Sebby]) stood next to him.

The maid in black was named (Y/N) (L/N), and as the Earl was the queen's mite, her majesty had him working with the queen's spider and his butler, them both being unwanted arachnids.

One evening, the young lord was asked by Trancy to attend for a banquet so they could discuss their terms and agreements on cases, or in other words, their servants. It would be the first time that the two families would meet and converse.

So, a week later, the Lord Thompson and his maid (Y/N) were attending a feast for their arrival, although the food was just for the young lords. Whilst the lords were talking, they ordered their servants to help one another, their eyes turning a dark pink before muttering 'yes my lord' and walking into the kitchen.

Claude turned to his demoness accomplice and smirked. "Well, you and I are cut from the same cloth it appears, (Y/N)." At this, the succubus laughed and leant towards him, imitating his visage. "Well, you'll just have to find that out, Faustus..." She leant closer to him as they leaned against the side in the kitchen. "You never know what to expect from someone." She winked and pressed a kiss to his cheek, flirting with him and stealing the tray from beside him as she went to go get the plates as Claude brought desserts.

-Timeskip as I'm rather tired and lazy and it's Friday-

That evening, after the servants had been sent to their beds by their masters, the only people still awake were Claude and (Y/N). They were polishing the cutlery when Hannah appeared at the stairs, telling them to sleep. They ignored her and carried on, not needing such a thing for a long while yet. Although, they did partake in the drinking of a glass of wine each, not that the alcohol affected them.

After a while of just sipping and idle chat, they found themselves in fits of laughter whilst cleaning up what they left behind. (Y/N) dropped the one of the forks, her and Claude both racing to get it before it got dirtier.

As they both reached down, their hands crossed and eyes met, the pair leaning in closer and sharing a kiss. They pulled away from one another as the (H/C) eyes turned from (E/C) to red, the colour of lust and amore.

They stood up and Claude took his hands and threaded them into her (H/L) locks, eyes focusing on any and every feature of her porcelain skin before latching his lips onto her soft (L/C) petals, the pair fervently kissing as Claude sat his accomplice on edge the table as he wrapped her legs around him and one hand left her hair and ran up her leg.

She gasped slightly as she felt a hand on the thigh and her dress ride up, not that she minded much, and Claude took this distraction as an opportunity to attack her neck with love bites, his own eyes and being craving her body. After a short while, the pair head a noise from upstairs and pulled away, calming themselves and blushing madly, as well as panting. They took this as a sign to go to retreat to their rooms to rest. They parted way, looking at each other with wine red eyes and walked their separate ways.

-Timeskip to the next morning, when morning is a thing-.

They awoke out of their beds and headed to the kitchen, not mentioning the rendezvous they had the previous night, putting down to alcohol, though neither were affected, and pure proximity to one another. They continued as they usually would and served their masters and left them to eat the breakfasts, then returned to remove the dirty dishes and help their masters dress.

After that was done, the pair were in the kitchen, doing the afore mentioned washing up. Whilst (Y/N) was putting the cutlery away, she caught sight of the dark marks on her neck. "CLAUDE FAUSTUS, COME HERE." She growled from the kitchen, Claude being in the next room.

He came in and sighed, a face which looked like he was saying 'what now?' And he was in for the what-now part. "Do you see my neck? It looks like I've been punched by an elf!" She freaked, throwing a knife at him, which he caught of course.

He put the knife on the table within the kitchen and approached her, running his finger along the small bruises, and smirk - he had a plan. He leant in and kisses then softly, licking them after. The girl he was affecting blushed and moaned softly, making him smirk.

She thought very carefully and pressed her lips in his and his arms wrapped her side, her inner thought being such;

'Damn you, you amber eyed butler.'