(Death and all his friends)

My eyes fluttered open and everything was dark, wait! Where am I? Where’s Cameron? Why am I not in the car? My heart clenched inside my chest as my heart started beating really fast.

“Cameron? Cameron where are you help me!” I shouted helplessly. I can’t even see anything where am I yet I can barely feel my body, but I can feel my but so I know I am sitting down on something really hard and uncomforting.

I opened my mouth to feel some cold air hit into my mouth, it’s freezing here and I am so cold, scared and alone. What shall I do?

“Cameron where are you please?” A sob escaped my mouth as I started crying silently to myself. “Help me someone help me!” I tried to get up but something was holding my arms back tightly leaving a burning mark at the back of both my arms.

Suddenly, the lights switched on, I had to close my eyes at the brightness it was providing my poor eyes. I slowly quivered my eyes open to see I was in a much unknown suffocating room. There was a small baby wooden chair which looked like it had been sat on too much, the walls were a very disgusting mustard coloured walls which looked like it was left to dry for years. I looked up and saw a big shadow right across me on the wall; I turned my head around slightly but turned back around from the pain that increasingly caught its way up.

“Cameron?” I asked very slowly, my heart started beating again missing a beat each time from the loud beast step the person was taking.

“April?” I heard from behind me. A smile formed on my lips as I recognized the sound of Mr Benson right now I couldn’t care less what he was doing here but as long as he could get me out. His footsteps got clearer and louder as he kneeled right in front of me. He took my hand in his and looked me deeply in the eyes.

“Listen April we need to go right now” He said to me clearly, I looked at him confused.

“Why what is happening? Are we in trouble? What are you doing here? And where is Cameron?” He sighed as he began uniting my hands, oh so there was a rope on my hand pulling me back.

“There isn’t any time to explain April” He said in a tired voice while still taking of the note of the rope.

“You have enough time to explain while YOU ARE UNTYING ME! I know I sound like a real pain in the ass right now but I deserve the right to know what the hell is going on and what I am doing here?!” He managed to take the ropes of and pull me to my feet, he let go of my hands and I nearly fell over if he didn’t catch me.

He looked into both of my eyes and gazed at them.

“Are you ok?” He said softly, with a hard expression on his face. I shook my head as a yes and looked away from his stare.

“Can we just please go now” I asked him desperately, his arms around mine slowly left and swayed down to his sides.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I looked up and saw….