Chapter 55- "You will be good mom someday"

Chapter 55- "You will make a good mom someday"

"Tatum! Tatum! Wake up! It's Christmas Eve"! Max yelled then smacking me in the face with a pillow.

I groaned "Max! Go away!"

"Wake up!" He yelled.

"It's Christmas Eve! Go away!" I yelled.

"Tatum Aurora! Get your ass up"! Mark yelled walking into my room.

"I hate fucking all of you" I said pulling the cover over my head.

"Tatum! Wake up!" He said "It's 10 0'clock".

I said "I'll be up in a minute".

"No, get up now! We've been trying to wake you up for the past 30 minutes" Mark ordered.

"Get out" I said pointing to my door.

I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt under the cover.

"Get up" Max said.

"Get out! Or would you like to me bra-less"!? I exclaimed.

Do not bug me in the morning.

They both ran out of the room and I got up out of bed and yelled down the hall "That's what I thought" then shutting my door.

I quickly stripped of the clothes I was wearing, and knowing my mom making me dress up for Christmas I grabbed fancy clothes from my closet.

I pulled on the black long sleeve crop top, and white and gold short skirt and threw on my black converses and curled my hair quickly.

I ran downstairs then putting earrings in while I ran downstairs and into the kitchen as everyone ran around.

My mom smiled "Morning Tatum" and handed me a glass of water and she was dressed up as well.

I took a sip of water and my mom scanned over me "No, no converses"!

"What?! Why not?!"

"Because you know we have church" She said.

Ah-aha yes, my mom makes us go to church on Christmas because we are Catholic.

"Heels" She said narrowing her eyes at me.

"I don't own any heels" I said.

"Lex"! She yelled and Lex came running down with a dress and heels on.

"Give Tatum a pair of your heels" My mom instructed.

I groaned and Lex ran upstairs then coming back down and giving me a pair of black high-heel pumps.

I untied my converses and slipped my feet into the heels.

I stumbled a bit and Lex caught my arm.

I stood up straight and said "Well this is uncomfortable".

"Suck it up buttercup" My mom said.

I frowned in response and turned around and walking trying to keep my balance.

Lex said "You're probably as tall as River, now".

I shrugged "He's 6'2".

"You may be an inch shorter" She said.

"Whoa, is Tatum in heels"? Mark asked coming down the stairs and stopping.

"O my God! Tatum, you are a girl"! Gwen said sarcastically.

I flipped her off, and my mom scowled "Tatum"!

* * * * * * * * *

I got out of my mom's escalade and walked up to the church as it was snowing lightly.