50. Where You Get Married

Steve:

A church - Originally Steve suggested something less traditional for the two of you, because he thought that maybe going a for a big traditional church wedding was bit much for you. You, however, though that a church wedding would be nice and pretty much everyone in your family had church weddings so having yours in a church felt right, and Steve was quite happy about it.

Bucky:

Outdoors (under a gazebo) - You two had decided on a fall wedding, and since part of that decision was your love for fall leaves and the whole aesthetic of the season, having the wedding outdoors was perfect. You also thought that a venue with a gazebo that had ivy running up it's columns would be absolutely beautiful. In the end you were right and the wedding was gorgeous.

Pietro:

Beach - You had mentioned how beautiful you thought beach weddings were when you first started dating Pietro, a conversation you figured he had long forgotten. Pietro never forgot though, so when you agreed to his proposal he instantly started putting together plans for the perfect beach wedding. You timed it so that the ceremony occurred at sunset making it even more beautiful.

Loki:

Small Inn - You two chose to elope with just Thor and Jane and pair of your married friends as your guests. You spent months trying to find a place, until Loki eventually found the perfect place. It was an inn in the middle of no where, where you could have the wedding and spend a quiet, romantic week away from the rest of the world. It was sweet and you got your wonderful new husband all to yourself for the week.

Clint:

Rooftop Garden - Not "your" rooftop garden, because that was a special place for the two of you, not to be shown to anyone else including friends. However, you still wanted to have wedding that fit your relationship perfectly and having it on a rooftop was an obvious choice. After looking for venues for awhile you found the perfect place, a garden on a rooftop in Manhattan. (See picture at the top)

Thor:

Asgard - Thor wanted to get married at home, and while he understood if you would rather stay on earth you liked the idea. It appealed to you because Asgard was not only beautiful, but it was the perfect place to get married without being guilt tripped into inviting everyone you had ever met. So, the two of you had a small and incredibly beautiful ceremony on Asgard.

Tony:

Italy - Tony decided that since you loved your vacation in Italy so much, that it was be a great place for the wedding and of course you agreed. He rented the same Tuscan villa that the two of you had stayed in for a few days while you were on vacation. Your friends and family also enjoyed the opportunity to got to Italy, and since you were marrying Tony they didn't have to worry about the expense of a destination wedding.

Natasha:

Cabin - Obviously, since this was yours and Nat's wedding it was going to be small and away from the rest of the world. So she rented another cabin in the woods, this time in the Vermont woods, and she set it up for beautiful backyard wedding that was even more perfect than you could have imagined. You also only invited a few of the people you trusted most, and Agent Hill officiated.

Wanda:

In the Woods - You and Wanda enjoyed things to be more quaint and a little on the adventurous side, so you decide on an outdoor venue in the woods. You even had the reception in a little clearing set up with beautiful string lights all around it. You made sure that the chairs and tables were all wood, and that they blended in with the surrounding trees, so they didn't distract from the surrounding beauty.