Month 8

Random Day Week 1:

Ravens of the night. . .Butterflies of the day. . .What do they have in common? They both drink blood.

"Yuki? I'm really lonely without you." I say to her as we sit in a meadow. I stay in darkness while she shines brightly in the light that doesn't blind me in my dreams.

"I know, but you're being stubborn and refusing to tell Zero anything about your babies." I wince at Yuki's scolding.

"I will tell him! Next month!" I gasp realizing that I have a month left.

"Wow. A month. I'll be a mother in a month. Unbelievable." I say putting my hands to my stomach.

"Yuki?" I say to her.

"What is it?" She questions me.

"I'm scared. What if something bad like what happened to us or our real oniisama happens?" I question her. Yuki walks towards the darkness, and holds me tightly.

"Don't be scared. It's okay. You have Aido-Senpai, Seiren-senpai, and Chiharu-san. I'm sure they'll be there. They've taken care of you for over the last couple of months, and Zero too. He comes to see you every night. I'm sure it's almost time too. I'll be here too. Even when you can't see me. Remember? We're one heart now." Yuki says touching my stomach gently.

"Why does pregnancy make a girl so emotional?" I say wiping away my tears.

"Alondra, it's okay. You can cry to me. I'm your big sister, and I'll always be there for you." Yuki promises me. I see a butterfly flying towards the darkness, but a raven eats it up. I quickly look away.

"Do you think Zero will continue to visit me even though he doesn't know about our sons yet?" I question Yuki.

"Of course he will! Just like you, he's been in love with you since he met you." I blush brightly.

"What makes you so sure?" I question her, but more out of wanting to hear what others saw when Zero and I were together.

"Well, you were the first one he spoke to, he told you he was a vampire, he told you about his painful past, and you two slept together in the same couch when you'd wake from your nightmare about the shadow man." That literally turns my ears red.

"How did you know about that?!" I yell at her.

"I checked where you went to when I didn't find you sleeping next to me. So I'd go downstairs to see you and Zero asleep on the couch. Although sometimes he'd be awake and watch you sleep." My eyes open wide in shock.

"H-hold on! He watched me sleep?" I question her. This is all news to me. 

"Yes, and he'd kiss you too." I put a hand to my heart that feels like it might just burst from these new found secrets.

"Why didn't you tell me about this stuff sooner?!" I yell at her.

"I thought you knew." She says to me. My eyebrow twitches.

"No, I didn't know. Thanks for telling me now!" I say glaring at her. She smiles and rolls her eyes.

"Will you calm down? I can see that you're happy about it." Yuki says to me, and that only makes me squirm more.

"I thought I was the mean one!" I say after a while.

"I learned from the best." Yuki says laughingly. I stick my tongue out at her.

"I didn't think I was an influence." I tell her then.

"Not that much." She says poking my forehead.