Pixie Dust

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 2Pixie Dust

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

Wait...what was that old mans name? Eh.

   You looked around the room. In one side, there was a desk with papers and maps spread across it. The other side, had chests.

You let out a small gasp as you saw a glimpse of silver or something. You looked underneath you and noticed a small, thin knife.

Stupid me. Of course I wouldn't notice that. Maybe it fell out of the old mans pocket.

You sighed and leaned to the side. You tipped over, and once again could smell the fishy sent of the nasty floor.

You grabbed the knife and pulled your hand under the rope. You cut off the thick, ruff, pointy rope. You fell forwards as the rope rolled to the ground and you let out a small shriek.

You hit the floor hard, and jumped back to your feet.

Now...just to find a way of this boat. Can't be that hard. Heh. Right?

You softly walked-well ran- to the door and ran your back into it.

Darn! Why am I so incredibly weak?

You ran your back into it again and it still didn't open! Once again, you ran your back into the door...and it sprung open!

Darn! Why am I so incredibly strong?

After doing your little victory dance, you glanced to your right. A man with a purple feathered hat, a red coat, black boots, and a...hook as a hand...stared at you.

"You know the door is unlocked..." He told you, his voice said smartly. Sort of like a snarl.

Darn! Why am I so incredibly stupid?

"Well it was unlocked..." You mumbled and he chuckled.

"So you escaped? How?" He demanded and you jumped at his sudden sharpness.

He's the one with the raspy voice! He's the one who kidnapped me!

"Well this old man came in and he quite possibly may of dropped something for me to maybe grab and maybe cut lose and-"

"Smee! That stupid old man!" He bellowed and you nervously laughed.

"Well I'm just gonna...keep going and-" Before you could finish you took off. Up some stairs, down a hall way, through a door, and-

Right in the middle of three dozen pirates.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You were the ones who kidnapped me in the first place! What happened to 'you believe like no other'?" You yelled, as the pirates surrounded you.

"Well! I meant you believed in someone! I was hoping if you became part of our crew, you would stop believing. And...the lost boys would be simple! Because no one believes in him but you and those pathetic boys." Hook man explained, snorting short after.

You let out a squeak as you got closed in on a wooden plank.

"But-my dear, if you won't join our crew. I'll just have to get rid of you-"

"That rhymes cap'in! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-her!" A crew member hiccuped, holding a beer jar.

You felt your eyes water as your heels went over the edge of the blank.

"This is it...." You whispered, closing your eyes.

"Now, Smee! Wobble the plank so she falls!" The Captain growled, and Smee shifted over to the plank.

"And for my name. It's Captain Hook."

"Apologies, Miss." You heard Smee with full sorrow.

You opened your eyes to thank the man for his kindness and for him to reconsider. Before you could, you plunged for the dark, cold, shark infested...(in out story alligator infested) water.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Am I dead? Is this what heaven feels like?

You peaked open your eyes to see gold dust.

I am dead, aren't I?!

"Did you hear a splash, Smee?" You heard Captain Hook whisper.

Hm. The name fits him. Wait! If I can hear him I'm not dead! And I didn't splash soo....

Suddenly, you felt a hand grab yours, and you were pulled into someone's chest. You looked up to be face to face with a pair of brown eyes.

"Hi."

A/n: Heh! Id like to give my friend AngelaLMoreno a shoutout! The girl who loves Peterpan and forced me to right this book....heh....luv ya girl...hehe. Also I am SO excited! Obviously the brown eyes dude is Peter Pan. Duh. Angela...if your reading this your most likely fan girling cause....HERE HE IS!🙌👏🎉❤️💕